Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tellytalks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Trollbaaz

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: kamaal_ho_gaya

Mr. Shah se jyada to Kavya ko jarurat hai birth control pills ki😜 kya pata vapas se Aniruddh aa jaye kahin se aur soye hue armaan jag jaye phir se 🤭😱🤫

what

Word Count: 1

par-par thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

When Anuj was married to Anupama, he used to get annoyed with the constant problems of Shah House and he tried to draw a boundary between his house and theirs. But now, after all these years he has realized that to keep the Shah's unpaid maid in his life, he needs to serve them too, so he is over enthusiastic to help with their issues now, to the extent of ignoring his daughter. Wow, how wise he has become with age!!

Edited by par-par - 3 months ago
kamaal_ho_gaya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Kinjal to Anuj: Mummy bahut emotional (fool in her mind😏) hai 😉

kamaal_ho_gaya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Anuj is really bloody fool...

Anupamaa usko har waqt gajar dikhati hai😉

Phir bhi ye apni jhuti duniya me hi rhta hai.

Mai akeli hu. 5 saal sabse dur rahi hu, hamare ghar se, hamare parivar se, baa bapuji se, apne bachho se, khud se..

Aur last but not the least

Aap se.. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️abhi bhi he is not her priority.

Khair Aadhya ka to naam liya hi nahi Maa ne.

Akal vagarni Anuj kab akal aayegi tere ko.

IamRaj96 thumbnail

Im silent reader of this forum and enjoy the posts trolling anupamaa. I stopped watching the show after anuj's entry in 2021 (around the time he was hospitalized) but i still follow updates every few months. I generally know whats going on from article headlines.

I just watched today's episode out of curiosity and what is wrong with anupamaa and those oldies?? If vanraj wants to build an apartment or something in place of that third class SH, why are they opposing it?? Its not like vanraj is going to run away with the money by selling SH. He plans to give everyone their own apartment, including dimpy, because he doesnt trust the male version of a doormat anupamaa. So why are they making him the villain?? And why did these oldies run away from home?? because of this issue??

It seems these oldies dont want their children to make progress in their life, make money and live happily. Plus vanraj isnt going to abandon them. Everyone knows he deeply cares about them and the children. So why are they against it?? They ran away because they think they are a burden to the children but by running away, they are creating an even bigger burden. Do they really think their children will be happy knowing their parents ran away and might be in danger?? If they cant help, they shouldnt create more problems.

Whatever pakhi and toshu said was absolutely right. Pakhi mentioned that baa can taunt anyone she wants but if someone says something to her, she plays the victim card. These oldies are such hypocrites.

And this doormat anupamaa, i dont even have words for her. When she ran away and hid, no one cared for her, no one went to find her not even her so called bhagwaan samaan baa and bapuji. But why is she making a big fuss when baa and bapuji ran away?? Girl, i mean grandma, no one cares about you. You arent important in anyone's life, you are just a free maid for them, thats it.

As for anuj and anupamaa, that angsty scene was so cringe worthy. I wanted to puke after seeing their overacting. The kavya and vanraj scene was much more meaningful. Kavya was asking for her own apartment in that building because Vanraj wont give any to her daughter. That was a more realistic and likable scene imo.

At this point, the Shah family's house scenes are more meaningful and interesting than that nibba nibbi's love story.

I know going foward, somehow they will make that builder fraud, so that makers can glorify anupamaa by proving vanraj wrong.

Edited by IamRaj96 - 3 months ago
ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: IamRaj96

I just watched today's episode out of curiosity and what is wrong with anupamaa and those old hags? If vanraj wants to build an apartment or something in place of that third class SH, why are they opposing it?? Its not like vanraj is going to run away with the money by selling SH. He plans to give everyone their own apartment, including dimpy, because he doesnt trust the male version of a doormat anupamaa. So why are they making him the villain?? And why did these hags run away from home?? because of this issue??

It seems these hags dont want their children to make progress in their life, make money and live happily. Plus vanraj isnt going to abandon them. Everyone knows he deeply cares about them and the children. So why are they against it?? They ran away because they think they are a burden to the children but by running away, they are creating an even bigger burden. Do they really think their children will be happy knowing their parents ran away and might be in danger?? If they cant help, they shouldnt create more problems.

Whatever pakhi and toshu said was absolutely right. Pakhi mentioned that baa can taunt anyone she wants but if someone says something to her, she plays the victim card. These oldies are such hypocrites.

And this doormat anupamaa, i dont even have words for her. When she ran away and hid, no one cared for her, no one went to find her not even her so called bhagwaan samaan baa and bapuji. But why is she making a big fuss when baa and bapuji ran away?? Girl, i mean grandma, no one cares about you. You arent important in anyone's life, you are just a free maid for them, thats it.

Nailed it. Every point is accurate. Despicable hags are just manipulating everyone. They are taken care of very well and yet want more attention.

And when Anupamaa ran away to become a jogan for 5 years and stay in hiding; why didn't she bother about the hags then, if she's so concerned about them. What would she have done if they had left home during that span? What if Domukh got very ill and was on his deathbed. She wouldn't even have known anything. All this is just grandstanding to prove her mahaanta in front of Vanraj

IamRaj96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

Nailed it. Every point is accurate. Despicable hags are just manipulating everyone. They are taken care of very well and yet want more attention.

And when Anupamaa ran away to become a jogan for 5 years and stay in hiding; why didn't she bother about the hags then, if she's so concerned about them. What would she have done if they had left home during that span? What if Domukh got very ill and was on his deathbed. She wouldn't even have known anything. All this is just grandstanding to prove her mahaanta in front of Vanraj

Its not just that she didnt care about those oldies when she was hiding, they also didnt care about her. They didnt bother to look for her or seem concerned whether she was alive or not (except for bapuji occasionally mentioning her). I dont know if bapuji was aware of her whereabouts or not since i never watched any episodes but from articles and posts, its clear that no one cared about her absence during those last 6-7 years.

But now she acts like she deeply cares about her bagwaan samaan baa and bapuji, even though they didnt care abt her when she was hiding.

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Surri but rg is a horrible actress who cannot act n just can make those horrible constipated expressions..smiley11

You r crying even badly than a kid..You r supposed to be 55+ yrs old not 5 months old so act like one of possible otherwise go n take up some acting classes rather than torture people with your horrible n clownish expressions..🤡

ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AAMP

Anupama ko kya panchaat hai.. bapuji ghar aa jaiye aa jaiye.. Tu kya ab lifetime Shah house me hi rehne ka plan kar rahi hai kya.. 😂😂😂 Catering ka kaam ho gaya na.. ab nikal..

Aise kaise, jab tak Hume koi thakee maar kar, 4 gaali suna kar nahi nikalta .hum toh nahi niklate. Issi bahane Hume bhi bhasan Dene ka mauka milta hai.

Aur phir audience ki waah waahi bhi toh chahiye .meri sherni...n all.

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

Surri but rg is a horrible actress who cannot act n just can make those horrible constipated expressions..smiley11

You r crying even badly than a kid..You r supposed to be 55+ yrs old not 5 months old so act like one of possible otherwise go n take up some acting classes rather than torture people with your horrible n clownish expressions..🤡

Absolutely, what a horrible acting today 🤢
Vanraj on the other hand made the scene worthwhile just with a small gesture and his one liner!

Raging like a mad bull, screaming throughout the episode, running from one corner to another in Baa Bapuji’s room, she can only pull one role absolutely well effortlessly and that’s a Maid’s role for real, she will nail that role, usme isse zyada kuch karne ki bhi zarurat nahi padegi smiley8

Itna cheekho itna cheekho ki subah subah viewers ke kaan ke parde phaad do smiley39

https://x.com/yourgirlashyyy/status/1810153019046035731?s=46

Edited by Dee-Dee - 3 months ago