Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

par-par thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

I seriously don't understand how actor Gaurav Khanna feels while doing these sick romantic scenes and saying cringe sadakchaap majnu dialogues smiley11smiley11 All for the money I guess.

No offense to RG at all, but the character that's created out of this show seems so unhygienic and smelly somehow. Her dirty sarees with her dirty pallus, her dirty hair, her always tear streaked face and annoyingly loud voice. I wonder how anyone would even feel like going near her, let alone romance her. The makers are so desperate to make her bechari that they have forgotten the difference between sympathy and personal hygiene. And Apmaan fans find their romance hot, no words for them!! smiley13

I remember Jhilmil used to look so fresh and clean herself rather than this Deviji.

Edited by par-par - 2 months ago
AAMP thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Jhilmil was paid maid, Maa is unpaid maid.. that’s why the difference 😂😂

AAMP thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Is it just I who feels that Anupama does not actually appreciate Anuj’s savagery on Vanraj?

History has it that she has, at Kapadia house or outside always followed it (Anuj’s retorts to Vanraj) up with "Aapko beech me aana nahin chahiye tha", "Mae nahin chahti aapko Mishter Shah kuch kahe", "Unse jo bhi kehna hae, mae hn ne, mae sambhal lungi", "Aapko unke mooh lagne ki kya jaroorat thi".

even I felt so..

to me it seemed that she was actually embarrassed by what and how Anuj said.. as if - ye pagal puppy mere maalik ke samne kya bol raha hai 😂😂

kamaal_ho_gaya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

SHUT UP Majboor Crapadia Shah shameless pathetic spineless table of Meri Anu!!

Grrrrr now I cannot Wait for you to be isolated and scruffy after the leap tab Aapko Kya karna when you’re alone after your Anu dumps you for good then we and Vanraj will laugh at you as you deserve!!!

IMG_6119.jpeg

Waqt ne kiya kya hasin sitam

Na Mai raha Mere Anuj

Na tum rahi Meri anu... 🤓

Edited by kamaal_ho_gaya - 2 months ago
InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

Seeing Anupamaa in that house like a member of the family picks on my last nerve. smiley7

The 2 losers are in in V's house, what is the arrogance for? They throw around their weight & ask "aapko kya? I wish V kicks them out of the house.

It has always been the case. Anupamaa begins by feigning self-respect, thus residing either in the restaurant's storeroom or at Bhavesh's place. Soon something comes up at Shah House. She goes there to fix it and then never returns. Day in and day out gives her services. Then Majnu follows and entangles himself in the same circus. Then both of them remain there unless Maa is kicked out by Vanraj, as a result of which Majnu also goes out for good. smiley36

731627 thumbnail

Is naye get up anuj pakka Kavi lag raha hai Ab anuj business man nahi raha ab Kavita ban gaya Kavi aur shayar ka get up aise hi dikhate hain film serial mein

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: InsaneDivine

It has always been the case. Anupamaa begins by feigning self-respect, thus residing either in the restaurant's storeroom or at Bhavesh's place. Soon something comes up at Shah House. She goes there to fix it and then never returns. Day in and day out gives her services. Then Majnu follows and entangles himself in the same circus. Then both of them remain there unless Maa is kicked out by Vanraj, as a result of which Majnu also goes out for good. smiley36

But what is her excuse now? Wedding done. She got a clean chit.

Not just her, she has the audacity to call Anuj and Adhya too. Hain kaun yeh log?

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 2 months ago
ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

NAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII smiley19smiley38smiley28

@ShahH8er tum toh khush hogi na smiley37

I so wish that some of the Shameless Shahs are bumped off but then they're the protagonists, so it isn't likely. Also, if at all someone prominent is going, there'd definitely be some reporting/interview

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ek koschen:

Anuj-Anupama kis baat ka wait kar rahe hain?

Dekho jaise:

Anupama Shah House Apne bachchon ke khatir jaati thi. Kavya ko bhi isse koi problem nahin hoti thi.

Anupama, Shruti-Anuj ke ghar rehne aayi apni bachchi ki khatir.

Toh agar Anuj-Anupama ki shaadi hoti bhi hain, toh Shruti apni bachchi Adhya ki khatir toh reh bhi sakti hain aa-jaa bhi sakti hain, nahin? Isme kisiko koi problem nahin honi chahiye.

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Maa aur Majnu ke beech ka communication kitna solid hai...

Majnu tells Maa ki paanch saal pehle tumse galti hui use bhool jao, guilt trip pe jaane ki zaroorat nahi hai..smiley36

Maa tells Majnu ki kaise na jaaun meri hi galti hai, main Amreeka na aati toh aap aur Shruti ji ki saadi abhi tak ho chuki hoti...smiley36

Maa doesn't think what she did 5 years back was her fault kyonki woh Maa ka apna phaisala tha jo kabhi galat nahi ho sakta...smiley36

Majnu doesn't think what Maa did now was her fault kyonki Maa ke aane se Majnu ka ullu seedha ho gaya... smiley36

Dono ne ek dusre ki baat ko ek kaan se sunke dusre kaan se bahar nikaal diya and these are supposed to be eternal lovers. After that Majnu declared his love for Maa and left.