Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

Seeing Anupamaa in that house like a member of the family picks on my last nerve. smiley7

The 2 losers are in in V's house, what is the arrogance for? They throw around their weight & ask "aapko kya? I wish V kicks them out of the house.

She first cooked, then gave medicines to Bapuji…back to old maid duties, no one is saying a word to her…absolute shamelessness!!

Bodhianveshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

How Chapri is that, entire house looks embarassed, I wish Aadhya heard this too smiley39

https://x.com/neha08169177/status/1809403636641841659?s=46

Did Vanraj not retort?

Jo karna hain karo, jaha karna hain karo, bass yaha, Vanraj ke Ghar par nahin.

Aur zara sharm aur lihaaz ka paani pi lo. Badon aur bachchon ke saamne yeh sab kar rahe ho, Leela ji, doisron ko, jiska haq tha, usko toh bada suna rahe the?

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Trollbaaz

She first cooked, then gave medicines to Bapuji…back to old maid duties, no one is saying a word to her…absolute shamelessness!!

Cause they’re used to this besharmi by now oh and they’re enjoying the free service that of course smiley9smiley39
kamaal_ho_gaya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Property bechne ka topic ijjj beckkk! 😂

Suddenly Vanraj Toshu Pakhi again talk about NOC and Anupama’s signature and Dhongi Bapuji get another chance yo play bechara victim 😂

Same old rant - Leela hum ghar chodkar ja rahe hain, humare bachche humse bohot zyada pareshan hain…smiley39

Inse to viewers bhi pareshan hai - Kab Jaoge??? smiley24

As if the overdose of Nibba Nibbi lusty scenes and love confession multiple times was not enough, now in every episode they show two mins of loud flashbacks too - Haan Haan main Anuj se pyaar karti hu!!!

I love you Anu!!!

Upar se other Pallu flashback scenes, everyday a new song for complete 2-3 mins, overacting like teenagers- how much are the viewers supposed to endure?? 😑

These two are screaming this at such high decibels that may damage the eardrums of viewers 😑 Ishhtoppp IT!

I have read somewhere that after leap baa bapuji won't be there.

And MaAn will have fully on Romancing mode on. ।

Dee-Dee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Did Vanraj not retort?

Jo karna hain karo, jaha karna hain karo, bass yaha, Vanraj ke Ghar par nahin.

Aur zara sharm aur lihaaz ka paani pi lo. Badon aur bachchon ke saamne yeh sab kar rahe ho, Leela ji, doisron ko, jiska haq tha, usko toh bada suna rahe the?

Vanraj’s one smirk is enough to fail long nonsense bhashans of these two oldies 😂

But he did say this before Aapko Kya, which infuriated Majnu, itna sach sunne ki aadat nahi hai na 😂

Atleast Vanraj has shame that he sent Aadhya inside after asking her to take care of herself, unlike Majnu who talked about live in mein rahe, aapko kya - infront of Vanraj’s children.

https://x.com/adhiramoonchild/status/1809411756684710218?s=46

kamaal_ho_gaya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Trollbaaz

How Chapri is that, entire house looks embarassed, I wish Aadhya heard this too smiley39

https://x.com/neha08169177/status/1809403636641841659?s=46

Sharam aur lihaaz ke pani me duba duba ke maro is nibba nibbi ko aur upar se lock wala dhakkan laga do! ।Humko Kya 😏

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kamaal_ho_gaya

Bapuji dead?! smiley19
Dee-Dee thumbnail

Originally posted by: kamaal_ho_gaya

Good Riddance I say!

Especially Dhongi Bapuji, can’t tolerate him. Baa ka kuch to role hai atleast, this man is useless sympathy seeker and plays victim all the time…ghar mein Kalesh ki wajah!

Maybe they actually leave before leap or die or commit suicide…won’t mind seeing any of that!
Bass uska blame bhi Aadhya pe na aaye !

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Trollbaaz

NAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII smiley19smiley38smiley28

@ShahH8er tum toh khush hogi na smiley37

Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - 2 months ago
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Upma will die if her baa bapuji dies..🤣