Engager 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394

And i thought that you were Minionite's MIDsmiley36

Shreya has officially acknowledged me as her MID smiley9

TheMinion thumbnail

I always thought it’s called chhat pooja because it’s performed on chhat (terrace) smiley36 it’s chhat as in six, my friend from Bihar enlightened me smiley9

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TheMinion

I always thought it’s called chhat pooja because it’s performed on chhat (terrace) smiley36 it’s chhat as in six, my friend from Bihar enlightened me smiley9

It's chhathh thh as in thakur

Not t as in taali

Chhat six meaning

I know ABT Pooja but iska significant pata nahi tha

Aur abhi bas thoda hi samja coz well .ahem ahem not interested

TheMinion thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

It's chhathh thh as in thakur

Not t as in taali

Chhat six meaning

I know ABT Pooja but iska significant pata nahi tha

Aur abhi bas thoda hi samja coz well .ahem ahem not interested

I know, the teacher is not capable of teaching properlysmiley18

RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

On YT,many r talking about current track of Shrimad Ramayan and the mess up of different storylines and feeling everything out of place....

Many r now thinking on the lines of ki fans ne extend karwake galti to nahi ki...this very fact we forum PPL were discussing abt when this extension talk was going on(hum forum wale are smarter PPL I guess🤠😎...as we anticipated the same risk in UK seeing the sorry state of Yuddhkand.), despite we also like the show,but ending on happy note with coronation of Sita Ram with end of Yuddhkand wld hv been better option most of us were feeling at that time...

Let's see what turns up in future....hoping makers to use the opportunity nicely and live upto the goodwill of audience....

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

On YT,many r talking about current track of Shrimad Ramayan and the mess up of different storylines and feeling everything out of place....

Many r now thinking on the lines of ki fans ne extend karwake galti to nahi ki...this very fact we forum PPL were discussing abt when this extension talk was going on(hum forum wale are smarter PPL I guess🤠😎...as we anticipated the same risk in UK seeing the sorry state of Yuddhkand.), despite we also like the show,but ending on happy note with coronation of Sita Ram with end of Yuddhkand wld hv been better option most of us were feeling at that time...

Let's see what turns up in future....hoping makers to use the opportunity nicely and live upto the goodwill of audience....

Arre i agree I read those too. Now all r confused.

Sometime I feel they copy our comments too. Other day minion mentioned that javelin someone used that same reference

Usse pehle I used Harry Potter reference woh bhi use Kiya

Anyways if it reaches makers so no prob

Currently two tracks are mixed up.

Sita pregnancy and vanvas track

And sasta ravan ki end ka track

How they will show both is confusing lot..

From what I read on Google ramji goes to attack sasta ravan with vibhu sugreev etc but fails and faints

It's then sita uses raudra roop but after that to calm her was a task.

Since they intro this track they better end it well

Celinacrescent thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

How is this possible??

YT has stopped telecasting the serial few months back and making it unavailable in the country.R u talking about first 10 minutes of the teaser telecasted every night ,?All I can see is Jai shree Ram quotes,which makes it difficult to read genuine comments.

RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Celinacrescent

How is this possible??

YT has stopped telecasting the serial few months back and making it unavailable in the country.R u talking about first 10 minutes of the teaser telecasted every night ,?All I can see is Jai shree Ram quotes,which makes it difficult to read genuine comments.

Haa woh clips daily aati hai na YT par sab ki YT channel mein... precap ki and first 5 min of episode...usme kisi comment ki replies mein tha....and this discussion is even going on in twitter, my mother uses social media,I don't hv account on twitter or Insta,,so she was telling even on Twitter discussions on this tag of series,PPL r sort of skeptical now...

Celinacrescent thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Haa woh clips daily aati hai na YT par sab ki YT channel mein... precap ki and first 5 min of episode...usme kisi comment ki replies mein tha....and this discussion is even going on in twitter, my mother uses social media,I don't hv account on twitter or Insta,,so she was telling even on Twitter discussions on this tag of series,PPL r sort of skeptical now...

I don't use twitter .So no clue.YT mein toh quality wala commebts has dropped to an all time low.Rookie users keep on commenting on every possible video

Jai Shree Ram..

Jai mahadev

Kaun kaun apne mummy papa se pyaar karta hai like karo

Who is watching this in ( Insert day and month and year)

Allah is great

Pls mere comment ko like karo .

Mujhe birthday wish karo..

Binod🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Because of t comments ,genuine and insightful comments don't get views and seem lost in this heap of comments.🙄.