Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 20 days ago

U off duty today pete. I was not expecting u online this time.

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Panchavati Peacekeepers

Originally posted by: chatterbox

U off duty today pete. I was not expecting u online this time.

I'm in middle of a training session , I'm posting in the forum during breaks

DivineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Good morning jai shri ram everyone.

Yeh chat club itna soona soona pada hai

Chalo mujhe batao aur is swastik ke kaunse show hai which r worth watching and which i should avoid.

Only one before this I liked was cgm. But coz i didn't know story I liked it. Zero expectations tha .

And only one i really liked was the main villain dhanand. Kya character tha.smiley37

So any recommendations

Once luv kush track it will be drag fest I guess. So anything worth watching

No political no saas bahu

Jai Shree Ram CB.If you interested in historical drama...I would recommend Porus .It was a finite show with good ensemble cast.smiley10
chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivineBliss

Jai Shree Ram CB.If you interested in historical drama...I would recommend Porus .It was a finite show with good ensemble cast.smiley10

Yeh porus Sony PE aaya tha na cgm se pehle

Mere Bhai ne bataya tha wahan ka continuity tha.

I hv to see from beginning to understand

But currently running show koi hai intersting Jo tum log dekhte ho

DivineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Gosh, itโ€™s embarrassing her drooling over an ITV actor smiley18 Wish I could disown her smiley8

Itni si baat ke liye apni behen ko disown smiley36I have seen Karmaphal daata Shani ....I remember the actor with thick grey lens.Usme aisa drool karnewali koi baat nhi thi.smiley18I used to change the channel...irked by his presence onscreen.smiley29smiley8 I even got scolded by my dad for changing the channel smiley24
TheMinion thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

This is hilarious. Can make out two different ppl hai with same I'd

But ab yeh I'd u only using right ๐Ÿค”

Before August 2020, you'll see this id posting in Shani and TMKUC forum. Post 2020 mostly Bollywood and games threads smiley36 and now Ramayan smiley9

She is busy with her kid and job in the USA and thankfully got bored of ITV. If you have time and ready to do some vellagiri, search for Rahu's first AT. It's cringe but you'll agree that sense of humor runs in the family smiley4

chatterbox thumbnail

Itni si baat ke liye apni behen ko disown smiley36I have seen Karmaphal daata Shani ....I remember the actor with thick grey lens.Usme aisa drool karnewali koi baat nhi thi.smiley18I used to change the channel...irked by his presence onscreen.smiley29smiley8 I even got scolded by my dad for changing the channel smiley24

Arre hum bhi toh drool kar rahe hai. Regardless of age factor. Aur khoon ka na sahi bhai behen to hai

Humei nahi kiya disown ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

TheMinion thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

There was a gang of girls crazy for him smiley36

chatterbox thumbnail

Before August 2020, you'll see this id posting in Shani and TMKUC forum. Post 2020 mostly Bollywood and games threads smiley36 and now Ramayan smiley9

She is busy with her kid and job in the USA and thankfully got bored of ITV. If you have time and ready to do some vellagiri, search for Rahu's first AT. It's cringe but you'll agree that sense of humor runs in the family smiley4

Time paas ke liye will definitely read

But still can make out difference in way of talking

Edited by chatterbox - 20 days ago
CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Panchavati Peacekeepers

If you visit this showโ€™s forum, youโ€™ll find one Rahu appreciation thread and comments by my id drooling over the actor. For the record- that was my sister, this was her id originally, I hijacked it during pandemic smiley9

And i thought that you were Minionite's MIDsmiley36