Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ayodhya Archers

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: RamLakshman

smiley19smiley19 Dukhi .. Gussa .. disappointed.. heartbroken smiley38 it's a loooong list smiley18

Maine toh abandon kardia serial smiley9

Ohhh itna disappointing ho gaya 🙃

I am just waiting for ram siya reunion, beech ka ab doesn't matter smiley36

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RamAayeHain

I read edt and decided not to watch episode smiley37

Ha ha saved u time. U read all edts till date???

DivineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I missed Yesterdays episode.I read edt.Only paatalok scenes.

TheMinion thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yoongles "drunk riding" electric scooter/board and falling down while "parking" it outside his house smiley36

The guys never ceases to entertain!

RamLakshman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Yoongles "drunk riding" electric scooter/board and falling down while "parking" it outside his house smiley36

The guys never ceases to entertain!

smiley37smiley37 no because the fact that we're hearing about him after a year and THIS is what we get smiley36 he fell after parking and his license gets revoked for that. SK laws are a joke, LMAO smiley36

TheMinion thumbnail

smiley37smiley37 no because the fact that we're hearing about him after a year and THIS is what we get smiley36 he fell after parking and his license gets revoked for that. SK laws are a joke, LMAO smiley36

I'm also worried about "Run Jin". The guy is the God of never-disclose-your-next-move smiley36 Pata nahin kya karega!

RamLakshman thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

I'm also worried about "Run Jin". The guy is the God of never-disclose-your-next-move smiley36 Pata nahin kya karega!

And he's also Gucci's global ambassador out of nowhere ?? (I thought that was Tae's thing!) Next thing we know, we're seeing him on the moon smiley36

TheMinion thumbnail

And he's also Gucci's global ambassador out of nowhere ?? (I thought that was Tae's thing!) Next thing we know, we're seeing him on the moon smiley36

He is a handsome man (coming from another handsome man like me, is big smiley14)

Jokes aside, I wish Jin went into acting. Another good looking man that no K-actress will be able to match smiley36

RamLakshman thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

He is a handsome man (coming from another handsome man like me, is big smiley14)

Jokes aside, I wish Jin went into acting. Another good looking man that no K-actress will be able to match smiley36

..... Noted on the first point smiley36

Yeah it's sad, he's confirmed he has no plans. Plus we already know he's a good actor. Have you ventured into the Bangtan universe yet ?

Edited by RamLakshman - 1 months ago
TheMinion thumbnail

..... Noted on the first point smiley36

Yeah it's sad, he's confirmed he has no plans. Plus we already know he's a good actor. Have you ventured into the Bangtan universe yet ?

Naah, not part of any universe yet smiley36 I'm just a huge Suga fan and like Jin. Sometimes like RM and Hoba too smiley36

What Yoongi is after drinking 10 pegs, I am after 1 peg or after eating 2-3 liquor chocolates smiley18 So I can relate how he must've fallen downsmiley8