Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Dandakaranya Diplomats

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Celinacrescent

Just to let u know,heard a beautiful mv on Ramayan.The only difference is it is from Siya ke Ram .But the song is beautiful.A lot of u perhaps do not know about it. The song is actually composed by famous Carnatic composer Tyagaraja .It's actually a composition sung by Hanuman who praise Ram only.Here Ashish Sharma looks so passionate.Hre looks as if he wants to devour her.The passion was the only thing real in that series. Go to youtube ,type Seetha kalyana Vaibhogame by Vishma Acharya.The song is so beautiful along with the MV.Its a short video..Do watch and let me know.

You can post You Tube links directly here. Just copy-paste the URL or use the 'Share' option on YT, copy the link and paste it directly here. It gets embedded.

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Are you trying from mobile or laptop/ desktop?

If it's mobile then hitting enter doesn't work sometimes. Enter a couple of spaces after you enter the URL and then hit enter.

Huh ok let me check again. U mean I add url. Then with this space I enter

Ya i m on from mobile

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Dandakaranya Diplomats

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Huh ok let me check again. U mean I add url. Then with this space I enter

Ya i m on from mobile

Yes, copy the URL into the box. Then hit the space button after it a couple of times and then enter.
chatterbox thumbnail

Yes, copy the URL into the box. Then hit the space button after it a couple of times and then enter.

Nahi hua

Space etc all I did.dont understand this

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Panchavati Peacekeepers

Oh finally u showed up. Did u see last week ramayan episode

Yeah i saw the episode

It was decent

chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394

Yeah i saw the episode

It was decent

No Harry Potter memories of scenes 😂😂

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Dandakaranya Diplomats

Nahi hua

Space etc all I did.dont understand this

See when you select the Text [Embedded Link in the example below], & then select the small chain icon from the above menu, you will get a pop up box like this.

In the URL portion, go to the end of the line and press the space button once or twice and then press enter. Your text should turn blue indicating it's hyperlinked.

Screenshot 2024-07-28 082135.png

Text

Screenshot 2024-07-28 082542.png

See in this above Screenshot - I hit the space button twice after 'forum' in the URL tab. And then hit enter.

Edited by LizzieBennet - 1 months ago
chatterbox thumbnail

See when you select the Text [Embedded Link in the example below], & then select the small chain icon from the above menu, you will get a pop up box like this.

In the URL portion, go to the end of the line and press the space button once or twice and then press enter. Your text should turn blue indicating it's hyperlinked.

Screenshot 2024-07-28 082135.png

Ya now it worked. The prev post where i tagged u. News is embedded. Just once twice space then enter.

Don't know i tried so many times it never worked got fed up ..

Thanks for helping out. Sorry talking in edt for this. 😂

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Dandakaranya Diplomats

Ya now it worked. The prev post where i tagged u. News is embedded. Just once twice space then enter.

Don't know i tried so many times it never worked got fed up ..

Thanks for helping out. Sorry talking in edt for this. 😂

Awesome! No worries, glad to have been of help! smiley31 I'll move these to the Chat thread.
Edited by LizzieBennet - 1 months ago
Celinacrescent thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You can post You Tube links directly here. Just copy-paste the URL or use the 'Share' option on YT, copy the link and paste it directly here. It gets embedded.

As a newbie ,Im not permitted to post hyperlinks.hrnce typed the whole content .😬