IF article, Anuj's new Devdas look

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

As per IF, Anupama is going to leave Anuj rather than reuniting with him which makes him take over this devdas look. Not as Aadhya is going to burn herself Anupama saving her and presumed dead and all. Usually, IF articles are correct!!!

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/anupamaa-heres-the-reason-behind-anujs-new-devdas-look_208598

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shwetha85 thumbnail

Anupama leaving Anoooj is the best gift ever for both viewers and for the puppy himself. smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Time_to_move_on thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I have an inkling that Anupama gets married to YD to make Anuj go back to Shruti. Instead, he becomes a Devdas.

But I also read a spoiler on this forum that Aadhya tries to set herself on fire, Maa saves her, and is presumed dead. So hard to predict DKP's upcoming SADISTIC tracks. If the fire spoiler is indeed true, Maa is likely to have a memory loss.

Btw, Shruti was supposed to leave a letter for Anuj. Did she leave a letter and what was written in it?

Edited by Time_to_move_on - 1 months ago
shwetha85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Time_to_move_on

I have an inkling that Anupama gets married to YD to make Anuj go back to Shruti. Instead, he becomes a Devdas. But I also read a spoiler on this forum that Aadhya tries to set herself on fire, Maa saves her, and is presumed dead. So hard to predict DKP's upcoming SADISTIC tracks.

Btw, Shruti was supposed to leave a letter for Anuj. Did she leave a letter and what was written in it?

So the setting fire thing does not seem to be true.

kamaal_ho_gaya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Time_to_move_on

I have an inkling that Anupama gets married to YD to make Anuj go back to Shruti. Instead, he becomes a Devdas.

But I also read a spoiler on this forum that Aadhya tries to set herself on fire, Maa saves her, and is presumed dead. So hard to predict DKP's upcoming SADISTIC tracks. If the fire spoiler is indeed true, Maa is likely to have a memory loss.

Maa's Memory loss..

Chances are she will remember only that she is Mrs. Anupamaa Vanraj Shah...

You never know....

Arshi67 thumbnail

Devi ka daas look smiley36