Leap Promo-Anuj Devdas - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Trollbaaz

Posted: 3 months ago

Since MAA is presumed dead how would’ve her phemli lived without her free service for so many years?

I can imagine scenes of Dukhmukh talking to his Beti’s photo and pretending to miss her smiley37

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Since MAA is presumed dead how would’ve her phemli lived without her free service for so many years?

I can imagine scenes of Dukhmukh talking to his Beti’s photo and pretending to miss her smiley37

Meri Bholi Bhaali Beti ke saath bohot bura hua. Ab main kisko manipulate karke free service ka faayda uthaun. smiley37

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I love how lively the forum becomes whenever a new promo releases smiley42

I have been laughing and typing away..... my family thinks I have gone mad smiley37smiley37
Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

All missing folks joined GK Kaka on the Pilgrimage!
Dolly Ben and Sanjay Bhai are on World Tour!

Ankush Barkha are in the US with their daughter Sara and Romil settled in Boston.

Bhairavi in that plane where Maa left her.

Malti Devi hanging on a wall in a frame in an old store room of Kapadia House now sold to someone else!

@bold:smiley36

MH370 tha kya?

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

Meri Bholi Bhaali Beti ke saath bohot bura hua. Ab main kisko manipulate karke free service ka faayda uthaun. smiley37

Dumpy, Kauva aur bacche haina smiley9

I really want something like KGGK where a negative Vanrajan rules over the shanty and tortures the hags smiley42

Bodhianveshika thumbnail

As long as Devika is alive Anupama ki jasoosi hoti rahegi.

As for kaam, uske liye apne substitutes identify karke, groom karke, rakhe toh hain woh bhi 2.

Dee-Dee thumbnail

Or he’d pretend like he did when Samar passed away!

Hey Bhagwan! Isse achcha to mujhe utha lete…ye koi umar thi meri beti ke jaane ki? Sirf pachpan (55) ki thi lekin dil abhi bhi bachpan wala tha meri beti ka…sweet 16 😭

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kinjal, Dimpy, will be seen thinking about Maa not knowing how to handle their kids. Kavya will go on a limb and shed a tear missing Maa. While baa screams in knee pain from her jhoola.
Dee-Dee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

As long as Devika is alive Anupama ki jasoosi hoti rahegi.

As for kaam, uske liye apne substitutes identify karke, groom karke, rakhe toh hain woh bhi 2.

2 kyon? You forgot the new servant Titu? Aaj hi ek book bharke training mili usse….he is the new Ramu Kaka of the house 😂

Bodhianveshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

2 kyon? You forgot the new servant Titu? Aaj hi ek book bharke training mili usse….he is the new Ramu Kaka of the house 😂

I thought the newly wed couple Dimple and Titu only. Who am I missing🤔?

Anuj toh shayad asylum me hn na.