Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

I thought the newly wed couple Dimple and Titu only. Who am I missingπŸ€”?

Anuj toh shayad asylum me hn na.

Crinjal? πŸ˜‚

Kavya who is a supervisor - her manicure gets ruined if she actually does any house work πŸ˜‚

Edited by Dee-Dee - 3 months ago
SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

All that aside, I feel sorry for the Asha ghar residents. I wonder how they would have endured Maa's bhashan and cringe childishness. smiley19smiley19

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

Asha ghar/mandir will crumble down the instant she gets the news of Pari choking on her food.

They should show a proper tamashah type sequence where ruthless businessman Vanraj Shah is outside this 'Asha bhawan sewa ashram' with bulldozers to tear it down for building a commercial complex. Anupamaa and the old folks are opposing him.

They can have 3-4 episodes solely comprising of Anuraj screaming 'Anupamaa' and 'Mishtar Shah/Vanraj Shah' at each other's faces.

Edited by ShahH8er - 3 months ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Trollbaaz

How long do you think it will take for MAA to return to Shah Mandir?

Dee-Dee thumbnail

I am actually waiting for the time Vanraj discovers Anuj in that beggar state and gives him a reality check in his savage style reminding him of all his misdeeds and Badduas given by Baa and himself πŸ˜‚

That episode would get max TRP πŸ˜‚

Maa bhi hogi wahan, aur kahegi, Mishter Shah….Vanraj Shah!!!! Main samatti hu Mishter Shah smiley9

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

How long do you think it will take for MAA to return to Shah Mandir?

Sooner than later she has to. Aakhir uski next saadi jab bhi hogi toh uske maayke - Shah hauj mein hi hogi na

kamaal_ho_gaya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: InsaneDivine

If he can't die, he should be kept locked only and the key should be thrown into the Arabian Sea. smiley36

Don't worry!! Meri Anu hai na, wo sab sab sab kar sakti hai!

Samunder me dubki laga k chabi bhi dhund legi, gotalhori bhi ab tak sikhi hi hogi usne 😱

Bodhianveshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

Crinjal? πŸ˜‚

Kavya who is a supervisor - her manicure gets ruined if she actually does any house work πŸ˜‚

I thought either she will return to fake Amreeka or her status is now elevated and she will be the assistant to the supervisor.

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

Sooner than later she has to. Aakhir uski next saadi jab bhi hogi toh uske maayke - Shah hauj mein hi hogi na

And then we have the typical ITV style hits & misses between Anuj & Maa before they come face to face! smiley44