Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 25 days ago

I don't understand the concept of having a best serial award and giving it to the production house in Hum Awards. Almost 98% of shows on Hum are by MD Productions. They just want Momina to come up on stage and take an award every year because ghar ka production hai.smiley37

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: minakrish

I don't understand the concept of having a best serial award and giving it to the production house in Hum Awards. Almost 98% of shows on Hum are by MD Productions. They just want Momina to come up on stage and take an award every year because ghar ka production hai.smiley37

Agreed but nowadays hum tv is allowing different production house i remember be rung is produced by gold bridge media

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

I don't generally do any predictions, but I voted, purely based on the shows I have watched out of those that are nominated -- which are only 3 of them (including Hum Tum).smiley37

Best Drama Serial 2022: Ishq E Laa

Best Drama Serial 2023: Yunhi

Best On-screen Couple 2022- Yumna Zaidi & Azaan Sami Khan (for Ishq E Laa)

Best On-screen Couple 2023 - Maya Ali and Bilal Ashraf (Yunhi)

Best Actor 2022: Azaan Sami Khan (Ishq E Laa)

Best Actor 2023: Bilal Ashraf (Yunhi)

Best Actress 2022: Yumna Zaidi (Ishq E Laa)

Best Actress 2023: Maya Ali (Yunhi)

Best OST 2022 & 2023: Ishq E Laa

Edited by minakrish - 25 days ago
minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Agreed but nowadays hum tv is allowing different production house i remember be rung is produced by gold bridge media

That's exactly what I said. 98% of them are MD Productions and the remaining 2% are other production houses.smiley39

23emilly thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hamza Ali Abbasi

Originally posted by: anikamathur

So you're saying ahad will win best actor 22 that's great

most probably…but i guess he’s gonna have competition with Atif…also he’s a good contender for best couple
Posted: 24 days ago

I would be okay with Hum Awards if we also got ARY and Geo awards smiley36 idk having just one channel do it is kind of weird? Or some cohesive award function in addition to Lux which combines all the talent and shows.

I’m sorry but the Hum categories for 2022 and 2023 save one or two dramas is just not impressive on its own.

I don't generally do any predictions, but I voted, purely based on the shows I have watched out of those that are nominated -- which are only 3 of them (including Hum Tum).smiley37

Best Drama Serial 2022: Ishq E Laa

Best Drama Serial 2023: Yunhi

Best On-screen Couple 2022- Yumna Zaidi & Azaan Sami Khan (for Ishq E Laa)

Best On-screen Couple 2023 - Maya Ali and Bilal Ashraf (Yunhi)

Best Actor 2022: Azaan Sami Khan (Ishq E Laa)

Best Actor 2023: Bilal Ashraf (Yunhi)

Best Actress 2022: Yumna Zaidi (Ishq E Laa)

Best Actress 2023: Maya Ali (Yunhi)

Best OST 2022 & 2023: Ishq E Laa

Yumna ki Bakhtawar wins ki line Pehle hi hai. Now it seems like an old show. She was good in Ishq e Laa too. I do agree with your predictions. Most likely yahi hoga I think

Like I said itni options hain bhi nahi.

I do hope Farhan wins for Jhok Sarkar though. He was quite good in that. Especially since he got snubbed by Lux by Arsalaan’s surprise win against him in Mere Humsafar 🤯

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: tgota92

Yumna ki Bakhtawar wins ki line Pehle hi hai. Now it seems like an old show. She was good in Ishq e Laa too. I do agree with your predictions. Most likely yahi hoga I think

Like I said itni options hain bhi nahi.

I do hope Farhan wins for Jhok Sarkar though. He was quite good in that. Especially since he got snubbed by Lux by Arsalaan’s surprise win against him in Mere Humsafar 🤯

I personally didn't like Yumna in Bakhtawar. If Bakhtawar had the guts to pretend to be a man, she should have developed the confidence before doing so. Also, the whole drama was unnecessarily stretched.

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

I personally didn't like Yumna in Bakhtawar. If Bakhtawar had the guts to pretend to be a man, she should have developed the confidence before doing so. Also, the whole drama was unnecessarily stretched.

I remember it got stretched because yunhi wasn't ready at that time