Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Ab kya basic Engliss bhi sikhani padegi?

Jab koi cheez na pata ho to ye kehna chahiye sorry mujhe pata nahi tha instead of arguing about it and saying aisa to hota hi nahi kyonki kabhi suna hi nahi.

Hema Malini is step-mother of Bobby and Sunny Deol.

Agar Maa - Baap ka divorce ho jata hai and unme se koi bhi dusri shadi kar leta hai to unka partner step - parent hi kehlata hai.

Har topic ko derail karke pata nahi kahan se lahan le jaya jaata hai😑smiley39

Dee-Dee thumbnail

Kya catering karne walon ko ghar ki Bahu ki jagah Aarti karne ka haq mil jata hai? Ye kaisa explanation hai smiley24

AAMP thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

I wonder how Anupamaa can cook/cater and still look fresh, energetic to start a dance performance.smiley41 btw, shouldn't she be in cooking instead of interfering in the rituals?

you forgot she can do sab sab sab? 😂😂

AAMP thumbnail

Originally posted by: ET111

Because she has no life, career or relationships of her own, she snatches what belongs to others 😜 she’s a freelance freeloader, just waiting for the next best target to rob of everything that’s rightfully theirs🤭 sab sab sab chaiye especially by crook 😉

Name - Anupama Joshi ( Shah / Kapadia / Dhillon / many more to come)

Education - Phinancial Literacy course (went for 1-2 classes) Learnt dance from the great MD (before she made her mad)

Occupation - lol what’s that

Designation - Freelance Freeloader

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

Kya catering karne walon ko ghar ki Bahu ki jagah Aarti karne ka haq mil jata hai? Ye kaisa explanation hai smiley24

OMG! I just imagined the caterer doing aarti in our house. smiley8smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Never heard alive father alive mother hote hue step father step mother bhi ho

Step father step mother tabhi hota jub real mother ya father ki death ho gayi ho other wise when real mother father is alive why would there be step father step mother

Kya vanraj ke hote hue anuj toshu pakhi ka step father hai ?

Yes!!!

Ab anupama alive hai toh kavya toshu n pakhi ki kya kehlayegi..chachi?? Choti maa,

Kya kakeyi ko Sri Ram ki step mother nahi bolte

Jab step mother' ho sakti hai, real mother ke hote hue toh step father kaise nahi ho sakte. .

That was history

Latest Definition of step parents

Step-mother – A woman who is married to one’s father after the divorce of one’s parents or the death of one’s mother.

Step-father – A man who is married to one’s mother after the divorce of one’s parents or the death of one’s father.

731627 thumbnail

It Clearly look the example u give thst real mother Haa given fully custody of their child to father like I don't think Neelima is vist8kg shahid because I has never heard about shahid and Neelima ne ey heard homey Irani and Farhan

I I their reap mother permanently left their children with their father and gave full custody to father to aise me step mother honamein Homa badi baat nahi hai

But when there is already real mother taking care of chidren

Whst is need of another mother

Bodhianveshika thumbnail

Custody battle ka bhi likha tha kya Wikipeidia pe😮?

Waise bhi custody ka step-parents definition se kya lena dena?

Muskie thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: surabhi01

It Clearly look the example u give thst real mother Haa given fully custody of their child to father like I don't think Neelima is vist8kg shahid because I has never heard about shahid and Neelima ne ey heard homey Irani and Farhan

I I their reap mother permanently left their children with their father and gave full custody to father to aise me step mother honamein Homa badi baat nahi hai

But when there is already real mother taking care of chidren

Whst is need of another mother

pehle toh mujhe aapki baatein samajh nahi aati, ya toh english me likho ya hindi me. Mujhe baar baar padna padta hai phir mere dimagh me adhi baatein ghusti hai- no offence just an advice

You told there's nothing like stepmother when mother is already there. So I showed you the prove and now you are saying when real mother is there to take care THEN there's no step mother

But anupama (real mother) wasn't there in these years, kavya was there and when anupama's back she's doing all the rituals when she clearly said that she's just a mehmaan there

By the way when maya (real mother) was alive what's anupama's relationship with CA then???

Muskie thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Custody battle ka bhi likha tha kya Wikipeidia pe😮?

Waise bhi custody ka step-parents definition se kya lena dena?

the thing is step parents do exist and the children are very happy and content with them ALONG with their real father mother just like how pakhi, samar and toshu were with kavya and anuj. Let's not degrade the term "step" as something bad or evil