How the hell are Shahs middle claash?

Partyc thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

They live in a massive bungalow from the start. Their house has huge dining table and sitting area even when V was jobless. They spend most of their time and money on festivals, which are celebrated in a lavish manner and everyone is wearing a new outfit, never seen before. The house has a huge garden at the back. Endless people are staying there currently. Over 16 people are currently living there comfortably and there must currently be 8 bedrooms there already.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radhika_2001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is not the place to question the logic. Just believe what they are showing you smiley37smiley37

I can explain. They live in Amdavad but not in a posh area. Remember how Kanta also owns an independent house in the same area, albeit not as big as the Shahs. The localities where the Kapadias and Daves live are probably more posh.

Why is the builder interested in the land you say? It is because builders usually never chase a property that is already expensive. They procure land or old houses in places which are either less pricey or the property is dilapidated and then make a deal with the property owner for buying the land in a lumpsum amount or giving the owner some flats which he can get registered on his own name or on names of people of his choice. The builder's contribution is the construction cost, paper work and promotion of the property and the profit comes from selling the other flats which is often a huge margin. Many times if a fancy builder makes a project in a less fancy area, it increases the area's reputation as well.

So no, the Shahs are not rich. Both Vanraj and Paritosh have spent their savings in their flamboyance, and Vanraj just acts like he owns everything and his family believes him. Mostly because he has a well paid job as of now which he can lose any day and get back to the streets. Whenever there have been situations of actual police or legal matters involved, his attitude crumbles like dust. Happened twice with Pakhi, once with Samar and once with Paritosh.

He got Tapish's info because he KNEW a police officer. Even I know the Senior Inspector of my area, have even had tea with him sometimes and he has done a favor or two for me, but doesn't mean I am rich or powerful.

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Rich, middle class or poor.....Status may change, but Shahis will always remain shameless.

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Anupama ne declare kar diya ke middle claassh toh middle claassh.