Frequent Posters

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 6

India

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Bekind

I am praying for 200-250 🙏 

Not possible smiley37

Unless Gurbaaz mein RS ki previous match wala Aatma ghus jaaye aur Rashid Khan should come earlier smiley40

mushat thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: Bekind

Rashid khan is on no 7. I don’t understand why so far? He is a captain and should be on top 3 batsman

He should come earlier and took matters in his hands if they want to winsmiley36

mushat thumbnail

India

It's good that all sites are showing 50/50 chances of win for both teams...it won't be an one sided game.

Both will fight for their spot in tha final matchsmiley40 all the best to the both teams 

No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Just woke up... right at the national anthem!!!smiley41Ready with tea and rusk

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

SA won't play final now

They will choke themselves

Ek toh chasing

Upar se Afg bowling 

And semis mein choking

Congrats Afg in advance

mushat thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: No2Pencil

Just woke up... right at the national anthem!!!smiley41Ready with tea and rusk

I won't be able to watch the first innings...have to prepare tiffin and make ready my son for school smiley4 will catch up with Live scores and watch second innings smiley41

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Anrich Nortje: West Indies game was a brilliant game, our two spinners and Markram bowled as well, we need to sum up the conditions as quickly as possible. KG has never bowled so late in an innings, he came onto bowl in the 18th over of the innings. We need to stay in the moment and do our best. It’s very important, we have been playing around with Shamsi, Baartman has also missed some games. You don’t exactly know how the wicket is going to be, it’s about being as smart as possible. (On how does Franchise cricket help) It definitely does, not everyone plays everyone, some experienced players also don’t play other experienced players, it’s great to get footage, it definitely does help.

STAT:

At this venue, this is the first time a team won the toss and opted to bat first in 5 matches this World Cup. In those previous 4 matches, the chasing team won three. The average score batting first is 95 runs in those 4 games.

South Africa has never won an ICC World Cup semi-final in the previous seven attempts. Lost six and tied one game against AUS in 1999 at Edgbaston. This is the first ICC World Cup semifinal for Afghanistan.

The wind is blowing at a speed is 17kmph. Coming to ground dimensions, it's 63 meters square of the wicket on either side and 75m hit straight down the ground. It's a brand new wicket, there's been seam, there's been swing and there's been spin. There are a lot of cracks and there’s patchy grass so there will be uneven bounce. Out of the 51 wickets taken at this venue this world cup, 38 have been taken by seamers. It’s a bat first wicket and I think 140-150 would be a good score on this track, reckon Shaun Pollock and Ricky Ponting in their pitch report.

Teams:

South Africa (Playing XI): Quinton de Kock(w), Reeza Hendricks, Aiden Markram(c), Heinrich Klaasen, David Miller, Tristan Stubbs, Marco Jansen, Keshav Maharaj, Kagiso Rabada, Anrich Nortje, Tabraiz Shamsi

Afghanistan (Playing XI): Rahmanullah Gurbaz(w), Ibrahim Zadran, Azmatullah Omarzai, Gulbadin Naib, Mohammad Nabi, Karim Janat, Rashid Khan(c), Nangeyalia Kharote, Noor Ahmad, Naveen-ul-Haq, Fazalhaq Farooqi

mushat thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

SA won't play final now

They will choke themselves

Ek toh chasing

Upar se Afg bowling 

And semis mein choking

Congrats Afg in advance

Kash aisa hosmiley42 just like in your username smiley36

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Jansen starting with extrasmiley36

Edited by Sevenstreaks - 1 months ago
Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mushat

It's good that all sites are showing 50/50 chances of win for both teams...it won't be an one sided game.

Both will fight for their spot in tha final matchsmiley40 all the best to the both teams 

my brother said it’s 90/10smiley37and SA will sweep it. smiley36