Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Posted: 10 days ago

Pitch report: "Extremely humid and sweaty. There’s an easterly wind blowing in the direction of the side that’s 70m, it’s 67m to the other side and 80m down the ground. All games have been low scoring here. There’s more water in this surface, nice covering of grass and it is rock hard. There will be some turn, batters will have to be at their best against spin and bowlers will have to hit the right lines and lengths. Every team that has won the toss has lost the game, reckon the team winning the toss should bat first and get runs on the board" say Matthew Hayden and Tom Moody.

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Josh Hazlewood: Didn’t know it was my 50th T20I. (On shifting formats) It’s just about adapting to the conditions. Sometimes, line and length works, other times it’s the yorkers and bouncers. It’s going to be a tough few days, we played on a different island just a couple of days ago and now we’re back, we’re island hopping at the moment. They’ve (Afghanistan) come a long way in the last 3-4 years, we found out in the 2023 WC. Their spinners are key.

SoniRita thumbnail

India

AFG

(4.5/20 ov) 29/0

AUS FlagAUS

Australia chose to field.

CRR: 6.00

SoniRita thumbnail

India

END OF OVER 5

12 runs

AFG: 29/0

CRR: 5.80 

Ibrahim Zadran

7 (11)

Rahmanullah Gurbaz

17 (19)

JR Hazlewood

2-0-16-0

PJ Cummins

1-0-6-0

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Cummins to Ibrahim Zadran, FOURevades the outstretched arms! Would've been the catch of a lifetime had Zampa managed to hold on to this, length delivery on off-stump, Ibrahim Zadran backed away and slashed it towards backward point, Zampa ran to his right from third man and got a good hand to it after diving to his right but it just didn't stick

Cummins to Ibrahim Zadran, FOURthat's poor fielding! Length delivery on middle, Ibrahim Zadran picked it up and heaved it away towards deep square leg, Agar ran across to his left and he should've stopped it on the bounce, just slipped through his fingers

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

It seems, Aussies fielding is not on par today!! 

The target will be 160+

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Afghanistan has started well.  How well they finish is the question

Cheers..

Savera84 thumbnail

India

The match is evenly poised.  Who will budge first?

Cheers..

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

This is very surprising for me. Not a single wicket down. Scoring 74 against Aussies is an achievement smiley32

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

And Aussies drops the catch