Bacillusbadius thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

20240617_143242.jpg

Spideyweb thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

1.It's kinda commendable for RCB to reach in play offs after 10th position

2.I don't mind Glenn Maxwell (won't call him Maxi till he scores good runs) firing in WC, as anyone who plays good should play

3.Yeah Head feared of Starc and KKR won with the help of Starc (off course their whole team was good, even though I hate KKR)

4. I became fan of SRH after their record breaking batting, but always knew they won't win final because they played aggressive even if it was not needed in all games, and they could score good runs only against weak bowling line up and on batting pitch, Also I liked Pat Cummins captaincy

Indian players like Abhishek Sharma, NKR, Bhuvneshwar were also good

5. I supported RCB because of Glenn Maxwell and sympathy, but after that SRH 287 game I stopped supporting them

Still I was happy for them when they reached play offs

Unki performance dekh ke trolling toh banti haismiley37

1. Yeah surely not a mean task by any means especially when you have so many games back to back

2. Im also a fan of his gameplay thats the only reason i was cheering for rcb a bit..not a fan of kohli or anyone else from rcb 😆

3. Kkr was a well balanced side unlike srh...their mystery spinners were the stars this time along with russel 💪

4. Yeaah srh was heavily dependent on their batters n that too their top order which if misfired then you know srhs cake is dough 🎂🎂 maybe carlsen was another match winner but he was a bit reckless and unpredictable 🏌️

5. Me too 😹  who doesn't like to troll them 😂 sometimes im cheering for them but still feel secretly happy to see them lose as i get another chance of trolling 😂

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Posted: 11 days ago

Congratulations to West Indies for winning the match.smiley32

Congratulations to Nicholas Pooran for winning the PoTM award.smiley32

Cheers..

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Posted: 11 days ago

Belated congratulations to Ambajee and Darshan for winning the 40th prediction game of WC 2024.smiley40

Cheers..

Prizi thumbnail

India

Posted: 7 days ago

Edited by Prizi - 7 days ago
Prizi thumbnail

India

Posted: 7 days ago
.Edited by Prizi - 7 days ago