Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Posted: 2 months ago

Afghanistan, led by Rashid Khan, take a lap of honour around the ground, clapping out to their fans who've supported them through thick and thin. There were just not at the races today, but let's not forget what they have acheived in this tournament.

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

The semi-final jinx has finally been broken! South Africa are through to an ICC final and they get there with a brutal display of dominance and fiery fast bowling. Afghanistan were perhaps overawed by the occasion, and two emotionally draining wins over Australia and Bangladesh clearly took a toll on them. A fiery spell of fast bowling from Rabada and Jansen blew them away in the powerplay, as the innings never got going. Shamsi and Nortje joined the party post the powerplay to skittle out Afghanistan for just 56 runs - the lowest ever score in a World Cup semi-final. In reply, Afghanistan's new ball bowlers bowled valiantly, and Farooqi got the wicket of de Kock with a ball that nipped back in. However, the target was too small and after playing out the first few overs, Markram and Hendricks found their hitting zone. The South African skipper played some classy punch strokes, while Hendricks finished off the game with a six and a four. Target chased down in under 9 overs. A historic day for South Africa, a day to forget for Afghanistan after a historic campaign.

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

So happy for South Africasmiley27

Finally no more chokers of T20 WC semi final🥹

Chalo ek team toh final gayi jisko support kiyasmiley1

This !

Happy for them smiley19

Redflag thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Bekind

I am not angry at SA but disappointed how Afghanistan played tonight. They never batted this poorly ever. Hope team Afghanistan will learn where they went wrong. And take this a learning experience. Invest in there health. Not sure who told rashid khan to bat first. 95% teams who bat first I think lose the match. I didn’t had a good feeling when knowing they chose to bat. Anyways hope India will enter semi finals. Be it abandon. Because Rohit sharma worked very hard to keep his team together. They deserve this finals WC.

Especially Gurbaaz & Rashid disappointed me the most
Rosyme thumbnail

India

Those who are missing Dube....he will make huge records against Zimbabwe.

1000065553.jpg

Redflag thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 6

Congratulations SA

Australia ke SF na aane se SA ko sabse zyada phayeda hua

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

I had hopes on Rashid today

And picked POTM despite picking SA as winning team smiley19smiley7smiley44

Rosyme thumbnail

India

India has 2 huge mountains to climb.

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Bavuma, ABD and other veteran SA players will be very happysmiley27

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosyme

Those who are missing Dube....he will make huge records against Zimbabwe.

1000065553.jpg

He will hit 6 6s in over

NKR also deserves chance though

He was decent in SRH