Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Neil

Posted: 3 months ago

What do you mean by "not this"smiley37?

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Showed almost all types of tracks except that and Saas-Bahu BS.

Yuvika doesn't even have an MIL to begin with smiley36 Writers did away with her character before Yuvika set foot in Mahajan house after 20 yearssmiley37

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: rbpll

He is already there as a special appearance so his not being in show is highly possible.smiley36

Same....wish he's back on the show agian but it is unlikely smiley19

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbpll

If he would have killed, then his possibility of coming back will be nil isliye jail bhej diya taaki vaapas laa sakesmiley37smiley37

Makes sense too show wise. When Mahir is playing the villain so well, Taking him out will be unfair.

But Kuch aur bana dete. Why keep DJ? Proper leap kar ke UJ ko bana dete. smiley39

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Makes sense too show wise. When Mahir is playing the villain so well, Taking him out will be unfair.

But Kuch aur bana dete. Why keep DJ? Proper leap kar ke UJ ko bana dete. smiley39

Even i wanted a gen leap so bad , it would be a breath of fresh air after boatloads of Prem puran and Yuvika puran

rbpll thumbnail

Team Neil

Instead of this, they should shut this show now getting neivika married. But chalana hai inko...

Instead, they should start a spin off with young actors playing young version of 2nd gen mahajan siblings who have more intresting equation than digvika. American tv show hota to vanshaj jaise show se kaafi spin off ban sakte thesmiley37smiley37

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Kabir

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

I'm glad that i read the updates after a long time and watched the episode too (last 6 mins) was pleasantly surprised to see DBsmiley27

Why did they play a stupid song when they were facing off with a gun? Took the tension out of the scene and i was laughing like mad

How does that Animal movie song even fit in this situation?smiley37

Dhanraj got a line after a long time but why am I feeling that this is the last time I'm going to see DB in this show?smiley19

Precap ; DJ is sentenced for 5 years , in show terms that's 5 or 6 months , he'll be back again smiley15 smiley7 smiley37

Neil ka kya hoga... I want to know that onlysmiley37

rbpll thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Me too...though thnx to this show Mera neil me se bhi intrest Jaa chuka hai but mohit me abhi bhi intrest hai smiley36

Pure social media me bhaukaal macha hua hai ....koi bol raha hai he is leaving ....koi bol raha hai he is not smiley37

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

If it's a minor 5 year leap then they will explain his absence by saying that he's out of the country / city handiling something Mahajan related / supervising a project or something like that

Edited by Pete15rogmourey - 3 months ago
rbpll thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

If it'd a minor 5 year leap then they will explain his absence by saying that he's out of the country / city handiling something Mahajan related / supervising a project or something like that

Then he will never returnsmiley37