Palak2812 thumbnail

India

Posted: 2 months ago

Thanks a lot sab ko smiley31

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Although not asked to me, I will support Afghanistan...

Cricket is the only source of happiness in that war torn country

Totally agree with you smiley20

No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I cannot stop watching gulbadin's acting. This match will be remembered for many things.. Afg making history, Knocking out aus, oscar worthy performance and tournament of three teams - Bang, Afg and rain.

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Though I am BD fan I am glad AFG made it to semissmiley27 Afghanistan 100% deserves the semis spot, they did well in all 3 departments this time. Even beat quality teams like NZ and AUS.

As for BD, finally I saw some intent by them today. I appreciate the fact they actually tried to chase in 12 overs to take the chance and qualify for semis(in the past they wont do that), they actually did well in powerplay but lost too many wickets. But Mahmudullah Buddhe didnt even try smiley7, which proves why u should not have buddhes in T20I. I wish there was one more batter that played well like Litton Das today or BD could have restricted Afg under 100, but its always the bowlers who r contributing. Or if only they were a bit more aggresive vs India or Afghanistan their NRR wont have been this bad.

Edited by JustRandomGirl - 2 months ago
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

My first 🥇 favourite obviously India

Second 🥈 favourite Afghanistan

Third 🥉 favourite South Africa

I only don't want England to win..

Baaki I am ok with any of these winning

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: No2Pencil

I cannot stop watching gulbadin's acting. This match will be remembered for many things.. Afg making history, Knocking out aus, oscar worthy performance and tournament of three teams - Bang, Afg and rain.

This Gulbadin is such a drama king smiley37 In 2019 wc, he said to Bd team hum toh dube hai sanam saath mai tujhe bhi leke dubenge smiley37 Bro has personal dushmani with BD smiley39

Originally posted by: JustRandomGirl

Though I am BD fan I am glad AFG made it to semissmiley27 Afghanistan 100% deserves the semis spot, they did well in all 3 departments this time. Even beat quality teams like NZ and AUS.

As for BD, finally I saw some intent by them today. I appreciate the fact they actually tried to chase in 12 overs to take the chance and qualify for semis(in the past they wont do that), they actually did well in powerplay but lost too many wickets. But Mahmudullah Buddhe didnt even try smiley7, which proves why u should not have buddhes in T20I. I wish there was one more batter that played well like Litton Das today or BD could have restricted Afg under 100, but its always the bowlers who r contributing. Or if only they were a bit more aggresive vs India or Afghanistan their NRR wont have been this bad.

Although I have been appreciative of Liton Today (though he performed poorly throughout the series), I think knowing that he is settled he should have taken more strike. Being opening batsman unbeaten till end, he should have tried to play most of the deliveries. He only played 47% balls thrown. I think had he taken more balls rather than Tailenders, BD did have some chance to win (they had already been out of SF race by then.

Towhid played a great cameo, unfortunately got out, had he stayed BD were in race to SF, but that small inning by Saumya Sarkar was mature. He was playing with utmost caution yet not letting BD out of race to win in 12.1 overs. Haven't watched him much, but he seems a good player hope they give him more chances.

I found him better than Liton who seemed was a bit caution for his personal milestone over team's victory(only my view)

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Yeah

Bangladesh team gave tough fight

Shakib wicket was key

Bowling too good

66 dot ballssmiley32

Litton Das appreciable effortssmiley20

Hope they rebuild team, behave well on field and actually win any tournament (be it Asia Cup)smiley20

They should start preparing for Champions Trophy 2025

AFG good and balanced team

Deserves semi final spot or play well then trophy

Originally posted by: JustRandomGirl

This Gulbadin is such a drama king smiley37 In 2019 wc, he said to Bd team hum toh dube hai sanam saath mai tujhe bhi leke dubenge smiley37 Bro has personal dushmani with BD smiley39

Social media par India and Afghanistan team fans are together and Pakistan and Bangladesh team fans are together.. it's a very funny banter.

But as I said earlier, he was clearly doing it on purpose to disrupt the game. BD should have been given 5 runs penalty for it.