Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Redflag

Pura tournament mein kuch nehi kiya sab kuch aaj kar diya taki team mein reh sake smiley37

Ek saal se kuchh nhi kar raha tha.. even in ODI WC he was a failure

I was wondering kya usko minority quota me khela rahe hain. But today he proved he deserves

Prizi thumbnail

India

Two bowlers with 4-wicket hauls in a T20 WC innings

Umar Gul (4/25) & Shahid Afridi (4/19) vs SCO, Durban, 2007

Mujeeb Rahman (5/20) & Rashid Khan (4/9) vs SCO, Sharjah, 2021

Fazalhaq Farooqi (4/17) & Rashid Khan (4/17) vs NZ, Providence, 2024

Rashid Khan (4/23) & Naveen-ul-Haq (4/26) vs BAN, Kingstown, 2024

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Kya Afg vs Ind final

And Ind winning

Prizi thumbnail

India

Najmul Hossain Shanto | Bangladesh captain: I think we bowled really well, we did lots of good things but as a batting unit, we made poor decision especially in the middle overs and that's what cost us today. The plan was to go hard in the first six overs, if we lost early wickets, the plan was to bat normally, but that didn't happen and the middle-order couldn't execute. The whole tournament we have bowled really well, both the pacers and the spinners, especially Rishad was great, the fast bowlers also did really well. Also, as a fielding group, we did well. The batting needs to improve, the top-order didn't perform well. It can happen, the ball got wet and that's a good thing. As I said, we didn't execute well with the bat and made a lot of wrong decisions.

Palak2812 thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: SoniRita

Congrats Palak for winning match prediction for afg vs bd match

Wait

I won the badge

Wohoooo smiley40

Maine zamano pehle prediction kar diya tha.

I am not following anyother match except of India. 🇮🇳

Prizi thumbnail

India

Rashid Khan | Afghanistan captain: It's something like a dream for us as a team being in the semifinal. It's all about the way we have started the tournament. The belief came while we beat NZ. I don't have any words to describe the feeling. The only guy who put us in the semifinal was Brian Lara and we proved it right. I told him we won't let you down. We thought 130-135 was a good total on this wicket. We were 15-20 runs short. It was all about mindset. We knew they would come hard at us to chase that in 12 overs. That's where we could take advantage, We just had to be clear with our plans. We put in the effort, that's in our hands. Everyone did a wonderful job. In T20s, we have a strong base, especially in bowling. The quality of fast bowling we have, they are skillful. They have great starts in this competition and it makes our job easier in the middle. Rain was on and off, but mentally we were there. We had to take 10 wickets, that's the only way to get to the semifinal, there's no other way. Gulbadin had some cramps I think, hopefully he'll be alright. That wicket he took was massive for us. It's a massive celebration back home. The country will be very proud back home. Being in the semis is big now, we have to go with a clear mind. We'll have to keep things simple and make sure we enjoy the big occasion.

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

My MOM is Liton Das

He was like the lone warrior and took team to the brink of victory...

He would have made Bangladesh win had he got the strike

Just like Chase yesterday smiley19

He scored 52 , took 3 wickets with 4 eco

Seeing somone getting POTM for 3 wickets with 6.5 eco really hurt me smiley19

Bee222 thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

Obviously SA

SRH fan smiley37

I have a soft spot for Rashid though smiley27

I don mind anyteam winning

Don know about other

I wanted ENG not to reach Super 8 then one of my favs NZ gone . I didn't want them reach Semi

Next fav WI gone

Now only IND left and they are going to play against ENG . I ll better skip that match smiley37

Yeah I have a soft spot for Rashid too, in fact I have a soft spot for the whole Afg team since the last WC when they played so well smiley27

I'm very happy for them today, but in semi I'll be supporting SA coz they're my fav after India and NZ smiley27 but unfortunately they're also choking experts like RCB smiley19

At least the good thing will be that even if they lose, they'll lose to Afg who I like as a team 🥺

Eng eating up all your faves huh 😲 yeah you better skip that semi then smiley39

No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Afghanistan deserve all the love and praises. Total was short but they were able to defend it - absolute commendable. And the cherry on the top is effin OZ is gone -- made everything sweeter.. smiley9

Redflag thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Wait

I won the badge

Wohoooo smiley40

Maine zamano pehle prediction kar diya tha.

I am not following anyother match except of India. 🇮🇳

Congratulations behen