Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

3 great results today!

First India, then AFG and most importantly, AUS out!
Gonna sleep well tonight.

I’ll keep my worries on hold until Thursday

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Yay AFG wonsmiley40 so happy for them

Prizi thumbnail

India

Afghanistan have booked their place in the semifinal and in the process knocked Australia out of the World Cup.

Itni khushiiiiii

Bee222 thumbnail

India

Can't believe Afg has actually qualified to the semis!!!

They had such a massive victory over NZ and then they defeated Aus and now they've actually managed to cinch their own spot in the semis, leaving Aus in the dust. This is huge from them!! smiley27smiley27

I was happy for USA rising from the ashes to leave Pak behind, and now I'm happy for these guys. Amazing work 👏👏

Edited by Bee222 - 2 months ago
Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

My brother was not supporting Afghanistan a month ago I told him that Afghanistan will beat Australia and enter semi finals. He said impossiblesmiley37cannot wait to talk to him in the morningsmiley37

Prizi thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

POTM Naveen smiley40

I feel Rashid was better

Those 3 6s he hit at d end while batting plus 4 wickets

The team won because of that !

He is more deserved smiley14

yes he deserved more

Bt i guess Naveen finish the match.. That's why he got it

Rosyme thumbnail

India

Congratulations Palak....smiley40smiley31

Edited by Rosyme - 2 months ago
SoniRita thumbnail

India

Afghanistan have booked their place in the semifinal and in the process knocked Australia out of the World Cup. The Afghanistan players are taking a lap of the ground. They have their own supporters but the West Indian people too were rooting for them and is only fair to thank them. Some of the players have the Afghanistan flag wrapped around them. The tears have turned into elation now. Gurbaz is limping but is still following his team mates. Rashid has been lifted on the shoulder. What a servant he has been for his country! They needed him today and he led them from the front. Credit to each and every player for giving their everything.

Prizi thumbnail

India

There was everything in this game; drama, entertainment, suspense, jubilation and satisfaction. No movie could have such plot twists like this encounter. The chase started with three teams - Australia, Afghanistan and Bangladesh - still in the hunt for a semifinal spot. There were equations for each and that's what made it exciting.

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 6

Litton abhi tak not out haismiley37smiley37