Luv Sinha breaks his silence on not attending Sonakshi wedding - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

tell us nowww 
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Breaks his silence?  He didn’t even answer anything smiley36  He broke his silence just to say he doesn’t know if he can answer it smiley36   I suppose that in of itself was a way of confirming there are issues.  But everyone figured that out when he and his twin were MIA from the wedding.  Sounds like he wants to talk about it but is waiting for someone’s permission.    

At this point he should just shut up and let everyone be.  Sonakshi got married to the man she loved anyway.  Her parents stood next to her and supported her in front of the world.  What is he gonna accomplish by saying he didn’t approve?  

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Some brothers are paranoid like that

It’s a good thing to protect your baby sister but also remember she’s an individual 

Whether her decision was right or wrong only time will tell but no matter the outcome they should support her as brothers and not abandon her during such a joyous occasion 

Also she has been with the guy for 7 years and they still didn’t warm up to him 

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

I totally understand if people r concerned. But harping on the same point again n again just backfires. 

Why do you understand it? Why people are concerned?

Ghar ka naam Ramayan.....Pita ji ka naam Shatrughan......Bhaiyon ka naam Luv and Kush.....aur damaad aa gaya ...Zaheer...smiley36...Thoda bahut resistance toh hona he tha....smiley36

But its not a big deal.....inter religion marriages are common in BW...insaan achha hona chahiye....dharm se kya fark padta hai.......Zaheer looks like a good man....and they both look really in love and comfortable with each other.....God bless them..smiley27

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

H ka naam Ramayan.....Pita ji ka naam Shatrughan......Bhaiyon ka naam Luv and Kush.....aur damaad aa gaya ...Zaheer...smiley36...Thoda bahut resistance toh hona he tha....smiley36

But its not a big deal.....inter religion marriages are common in BW...insaan achha hona chahiye....dharm se kya fark padta hai.......Zaheer looks like a good man....and they both look really in love and comfortable with each other.....God bless them..smiley27

Ahem ahem….yaar the amount of cringe she gave me here…don’t even ask.😭

I am sure even Zaheer knows right answer to this question.🤦‍♀️😩

https://youtu.be/Je3AGfpbYKQ?si=EEm-HGyGXMjPUdrG

Edited by e1t53e - 8 days ago
CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

considering the political background of her father why would he face pressure on that front? 

true. In fact, TMC might give him a promotion.smiley2 

Originally posted by: e1t53e

Ahem ahem….yaar the amount of cringe she gave me here…don’t even ask.😭

I am sure even Zaheer knows right answer to this question.🤦‍♀️😩

https://youtu.be/Je3AGfpbYKQ?si=EEm-HGyGXMjPUdrG

IKR smiley44...kya trolling hui thee Sona baby ki....aur honi bhi chahiye thee....a first grader could answer that question...smiley44smiley36

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SakZ

Why do you understand it? Why people are concerned?

Some people r concerned coz of news regarding how interfaith relationships usually end up. Some people r just mischief makers who dont have anything good to say about anyone. Irrespective of that..Sonakshi knows her husband personally but not the people commenting on her mrg. Naturally she is going to believe and trust him.

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Bhai ka biwi to thi,in one viral bhayani post they said its her one of the Brothers wife,she was with sona's mom all the time. Very beautiful with most elegant lahenga