Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Not possible, smiley36 well I don’t know them personally but that’s what I feel - he wouldn’t miss it unless he had a professional conflict which could not be rescheduled or sick. 

Also we have become too dependant on SM to judge people.....we don't know what happened behind the scene.....may be he called Shweta and said sorry or why he couldn't come...maybe if he was sick...Shweta might have asked him not to come and take rest....the possibilities are endless....smiley36...aadat pad gayi hai humein......sab kuchh twitter aur insta per dekhne ki......I am also guilty of doing the same...smiley36...knowing very well that wishes made on SM might not mean anything...

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Also we have become too dependant on SM to judge people.....we don't know what happened behind the scene.....may be he called Shweta and said sorry or why he couldn't come...maybe if he was sick...Shweta might have asked him not to come and take rest....the possibilities are endless....smiley36...aadat pad gayi hai humein......sab kuchh twitter aur insta per dekhne ki......I am also guilty of doing the same...smiley36...knowing very well that wishes made on SM might not mean anything...

Yep …well that’s pretty much all of rk alia topics here smiley36smiley36 movies se jyada ye sab discuss hone lagaa hai ab smiley36

Edited by Nishita123 - 3 months ago
JodhaBai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

Abhishek's wish to Shweta on her 50th birthday: great caption along with a lovely compilation of their photos together

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4m2Gi0r6MW/

Abhishek's wish to Ash on her 50th birthday: Driest caption with some old stock photo that comes up when you google Aishwarya Rai

https://www.instagram.com/p/CzHMOBGJDr8/

Not surprised

Ash does the same with Aaradhya.  Goes all out for birthday wishes but for Abhishek its all pretty formal

I don't know what is going on with this couple. 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Alright, I have to take this matter seriously.. Let me see Abhishek and Ash location. If they are at home, then they ignored the bday but if they out of city or country it means vacation, not even work or aradhya being sick.

let me get back to you guys.

My captain Gadget hat is on

smiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail

If it’s confirmed they didn’t attend I don’t think it was like a no call

No show. I’m sure he told the sister they weren’t coming. 

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bekind

Alright, I have to take this matter seriously.. Let me see Abhishek and Ash location. If they are at home, then they ignored the bday but if they out of city or country it means vacation, not even work or aradhya being sick.

let me get back to you guys.

My captain Gadget hat is on

smiley36

He he , hu hu , ha ha

Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Issue would be when Abhi attended the party without Ashsmiley17 

JayaBachan thumbnail

Good lord, he’s not gonna dedicate a whole ass birthday post to his sister with unwanted powerpoint slides of their mugs plastered all over my feed just to intentionally miss her party. I’m sure he has a good reason. 

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

who cares who attends etc 

just enjoy your life after 50

after covid no gaurantee for life 

do not bother who attends who loves you who hates you 

just enjoy 

especially the after 40 gen do not bother who hates you who loves you etc just enjoy remaining life happily 

you never knows whose there today gone tommorow 

so make most of life and do not bother if your family hates you sibling hates you relatives hate you etc just enjoy Gods gift your life 

Thats advice to everyone not only shwetha 

because after 40s have been most supressed and opressed gens obeying elders, family, society norms all life. Opressed by teachers in school, college, by boss in office by family at home only mostly lived for others and others wishes never for themselves 

Never enjoy their life so enjoy now before its too late 

So do not bother who loves or hates you after 40 plus just enjoy 

ok i know although i asy this as advice 50th year is most special birthday

anyone will feel bad if your brother whom you know 48 years of your life longest does not come for party no matter what work he had in life no matter wife or mom in law or daughter said do not go. You will feel bad . Hey but the sin is on abhishekh for not going not shwetha no matter what happened before in life. 

Shes the first girl whose cried when you fell and hurt your knee or head as kid or spent sleepless night worrying when you had fever or got tensed whether you will pass exams this year or held your hand as a kid as you crossed roads so no vehicle runs you over or told you i am there and held your hand when lights went off so you are not scared in dark or hide from parents that you stole chocolates and ate or money from your dad pockets or gave you money to buy ice cream for friends in school or helped you in home work etc or who got you gifts as kid on your every birthday. Shes the only girl who gave half her chocolate or half her pastry from her plate to you because you like them or lied my stomach is full you eat all the puffs or pizza i am not hungry because she knows you like them.  Nothing forgives a human for missing such a humans birthday 40th 47th or 50th.  

Edited by myviewprem - 3 months ago
JayaBachan thumbnail

I can confirm after texting my Puttar that this whole thread is baseless. 

IMG_6247.png

Edited by JayaBachan - 3 months ago