Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 27 days ago

like silence on Manipur??

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Why would people vote for her and inflict her on the rest of us.. What did we ever do to them? 

anonymouse1 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

like silence on Manipur??

Silence on Brij Bhushan, and Prajwal Ramanna.

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bips

Why would people vote for her and inflict her on the rest of us.. What did we ever do to them? 

I think politics have been about voting strictly to spite other people even if it’s against your own self interest for a while now smiley36

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

No seriously, what's wrong with her! I know it's hard to accept all this, wrap your head around it, be sane about it, the trauma must be real too (not like she hasn't given people trauma, but ok)

But what the heck was that... She basically called anyone who hits someone else a rapist. This woman needs help.

Yes, getting into someone's personal space ain't right, slapping someone ain't right, but basically calling anyone a rapist or a murderer ain't right too kangana!

That said, the subtitle (?) of the article though. The journalist really throwing some shade there 😅 I wonder how the news channel is going to handle this news though (given that she is also now their sort of boss🙈)

Edited by oh_nakhrewaali - 27 days ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Kangana is nuts (what else is new) 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

This dumb woman should practice what she preaches! May be she should do some analysis on her soul sucking hateful personality as well before lecturing others!

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Irani bahu might be enjoying her replacement in Parliament

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Considering her further reaction on the slap her own "psychological tendencies" don't seem to need some "deeper" examination, I think...they have become quite obvious over the years...