Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Exactly even Kangu knows Modi was the culprit! smiley36

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/kangana-ranaut-slapped-at-chandigarh-airport-cisf-constable-kulwinder-kaurs-brother-reacts-my-sister-must-be-101717754522025.html

She is sister of Sher Singh Mahival who is a farmer leader. He also holds the position of organisation secretary in the Kisan Mazdoor Sangharsh Committee in Kapurthala.

Good chances she may join politics 😉

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: infinity101

I don’t condone violence but has Kangu ever been held accountable for her hate and violence inciting speeches? She sounds deranged every time and had that slap coming! How could Mandi choose someone as lunatic as her as their MP smiley29 This country has freedom of speech but she is a public figure and her words have weight, you can’t go around speaking so much of sh*t and not invite public’s anger in some way, BW ki actress thi jab tak tab tak baat alag thi, she is an MP now, she should think 10 times before doing her verbal diarrhoea, but guess that’s expecting too much from her. Chamaat khake raajneeti ka swad aa gaya hoga ise smiley39

bold: I'm quite confident that Kangana will dig her own grave like she did in the filmindustry. My only hope is that nobody results to any violence against her (any more)...she is very capable to damage herself alone.

Also relieved that the officer isn't in custody but only suspended.

As for her movie: Yes, I was sure that Kangana would use the 'slapgate' to promote her movie, but I don't think that it had been a preplanned stunt. I also bet, that Kangana didn't get slapped for the first time, so please, nobody who could lose the job (or even more) should lose the cool towards her.

Edited by Clochette - 3 months ago
DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Chi. He plays such dirty politics.

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

Chi. He plays such dirty politics.

Politics are dirty business and even people who don't want to get dirty will get dirty hands (or will quit politics).

The problem - mostly - is the greed for power with which one can realize an own ideology...it may start at a tiny spot in the hierarchy but beware of those who climb the ladder and can move things according to their whims. They even can instigate wars by orchestrating assaults with paid people faking an enemy attack to get what they dream of.

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

She is wrong by Law, but she won hearts by being the brave daughter. Feeling very proud of her that she is from my community smiley32

Go girl, Maavan utte sab kurban smiley27

totally agree 🥳 she rocks 🙏

Originally posted by: DheeJattanDi

🙏♥️

Kangana asking Pahadi girls to slap others, got slapped herself by a Punjaban couple of months later.. aahh the irony 🤣 We live for moments like this! Even if Kulvinder is arrested, she'll be treated like a hero by Punjab police and out on bail soon 👌 Par ah gallan chaddho, appan pehlan khushiyan manaiye hun 🥳

exactly kangana instigated things earlier and got that in return. Slapping is wrong and should not be advocated but she been spitting venom even prior to entering politics. So ye the irony .. and yes the Punjabi kudi as won hearts all over the nation
DivineAngel thumbnail

Fantasy Force

Originally posted by: Clochette

Politics are dirty business and even people who don't want to get dirty will get dirty hands (or will quit politics).

The problem - mostly - is the greed for power with which one can realize an own ideology...it may start at a tiny spot in the hierarchy but beware of those who climb the ladder and can move things according to their whims. They even can instigate wars by orchestrating assaults with paid people faking an enemy attack to get what they dream of.

No. People should not die because of politics. If any politician is found guilty for death of people, they should get punishment.

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

No. People should not die because of politics. If any politician is found guilty for death of people, they should get punishment.

Why "no"? (to what in my post, dear?)

Exactly, people "should not die", but they do "because of politics". And unfortunately, there are a lot of politicians "guilty for death of people" but no judiciary there to give them the punishment they "should get".

History and present times give proof of that.

So even those people who want to do clean politics often get into dirty politics, by default.

DivineAngel thumbnail

Fantasy Force

Originally posted by: Clochette

Why "no"? (to what in my post, dear?)

Exactly, people "should not die", but they do "because of politics". And unfortunately, there are a lot of politicians "guilty for death of people" but no judiciary there to give them the punishment they "should get".

History and present times give proof of that.

So even those people who want to do clean politics often get into dirty politics, by default.

By no i meant people should not die because of politics which was Gujarat riot for example.

They can play dirty politics without sabotaging the citizens of the country. Its among them(the parties).

And after election, violence should not happen either. One party wins, one party loses. They should accept deafeat without killing each other. India needs strict laws for this.