Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Surly_Devil

But what did his doctor(s) do?

His personal doctor gave him a whole bunch of different pills for a v e r y long time although knowing that they would harm his already fragile health...and Michael died because of this amount of mixed pills without getting surveilled...and this man earned a lot of money from Michael.

Edited by Clochette - 1 months ago
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Clochette

His personal doctor gave him a whole bunch of different pills for a v e r y long time although knowing that they would harm his already fragile health...and Michael died because of this amount of mixed pills without getting surveilled...and this man earned a lot of money from Michael.

Omg.. so doesn't this act amounts to murder....

Gosh this is so so sad 😞 😔 😟

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumnn

Omg.. so doesn't this act amounts to murder....

Very sad especially as Michael was emotionally and physically fragile...he would have needed another kind of treatment. The doctor was accused of manslaughter through culpable negligence, btw.

Autumnn thumbnail

Very sad especially as Michael was emotionally and physically fragile...he would have needed another kind of treatment. The doctor was accused of manslaughter through culpable negligence, btw.

Edited out....

Greed of money and power will completely destroyed this world one day even knowing nobody takes both with them when one pass away. Arghhh

Edited by Autumnn - 1 months ago
Clochette thumbnail

There are similarities between Matthew and Michael...both were really skilled in what they did as work but it also stressed them to deliver, to meet the expectations as they had not the needed back-up system in their private life and in their feeling about themselves (hence the different drugs).

Matthew was a nice but insecure man, Michael was a kid at heart and also insecure. I don't know if Matthew was an insomniac... Michael was.

Autumnn thumbnail

Heyy just realized u wrote Micheal.... is this about Mathew? Mathew's doctor accused of manslaughter too?

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

I am feeling more sad reading posts in this thread smiley28 smiley19

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

I had doubt of this personal assistant

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumnn

Heyy just realized u wrote Micheal.... is this about Mathew? Mathew's doctor accused of manslaughter too?

I wrote about Michael Jackson and his unconsiderate doctor but Matthew and the profit several doctors made from him reminded me Michael's fate. Matthew hadn't a personal doctor who quasi lived with him, Michael had. smiley1

Edited by Clochette - 1 months ago
anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

so sad for him but im glad justice is done