Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Bekind

Abhishek might be out of city? Why would he skip the party?

I know strange skipping ur own sisters party then again he didn’t spend time with Aish on her birthday either and that’s his own spouse.

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Unless they were genuinely sick, there is no excuse for missing a sibling's birthday bash.

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Did Shweta's hubby fly down?

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

Did Shweta's hubby fly down?

aren’t they secretly divorced for years 

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Damn Ash you made a brother miss his sisters bday ! 

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

Abhishek's wish to Shweta on her 50th birthday: great caption along with a lovely compilation of their photos together

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4m2Gi0r6MW/

Abhishek's wish to Ash on her 50th birthday: Driest caption with some old stock photo that comes up when you google Aishwarya Rai

https://www.instagram.com/p/CzHMOBGJDr8/

Sounds rich of you to comment like this, when you were literally questioning SSR sister for appealing justice for him. 

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Abhishek is very close to Shweta. There is no way he will miss it unless he is sick / out of town. 

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Sure this is a gossip site and I was taking no high ground when I questioned the kind of posts being made for Aishwarya when through out her career she protected her personal life and made sure people only talked about her work or her. Now all we see on the forum is her in connection with her in-laws. As someone who admires her, I find it pretty offensive honestly. I doubt if she herself  appreciates staying in the news like this. 

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Unless they were genuinely sick, there is no excuse for missing a sibling's birthday bash.

+1000%

I will be so disappointed if he was OK and in Mumbai and missed his sister's B'Day...smiley22

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

+1000%

I will be so disappointed if he was OK and in Mumbai and missed his sister's B'Day...smiley22

Not possible, smiley36 well I don’t know them personally but that’s what I feel - he wouldn’t miss it unless he had a professional conflict which could not be rescheduled or sick.