Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 days ago

No matter what his reason is, he should had come even if it was for 1 minute appearance 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

I hate to say, but I love me a family fight. Can they make this into a reality show?

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Liked (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Uske attend na karne se kaunsi shaadi rukk gayi...attend hi kar leta iss se toh achcha

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

Family don’t like it seems .

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Either socio- political pressure or disliking towards Zaheer or both.

The Hindu community esp of Bihar may calm down because of brothers not attending the party.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Manavi_kesari

Family don’t like it seems .

Family may have their own reasons. Shatruji’s earlier comments and brothers’ absence shows that there indeed was some problem. But parents usually give in for their child’s happiness. 
Honestly Sonakshi is a 37 yr old woman marrying after a 7 yr long relationship. Its a long time to know someone. If they havent drifted apart after so long, have been able to overcome differences and stay together and r eventually marrying its good. She knows what she is getting into and seems genuinely happy. 
Family concerns maybe another thing but why r people outraging so much? U think her choice is wrong..fine. U made ur point. She married inspite of that. If it works well n good, if it doesn’t, its her destiny. She isnt a kid or young girl to be manipulated.  People should just let her be.

Wishing her well

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sea-stars

Either socio- political pressure or disliking towards Zaheer or both.

The Hindu community esp of Bihar may calm down because of brothers not attending the party.

considering the political background of her father why would he face pressure on that front? 

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

I totally understand if people r concerned. But harping on the same point again n again just backfires. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Tell us