Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Not next, he said X fiance

Oh ok. I still listen next thoughsmiley36

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

They should have given us some more happy moments of imaan and salaar before zain's entry. But we are getting jameel and savera's story.

Also the hooked point for me in Radd was Salaar's story, his character, his past. Unfortunately, they have sidelined that. Why he is not taking over his business, his properties? What is he waiting for? Where is laiq mamu? Why these criminals are not behind the bars? Why kamran and her momie is getting clean chit. Sorry this is not done. If they can't handle a story then they need to wrap it up.

This week was the most boring one till the start of the show. I will give them a pass since usually episodes are fast pace. Still the confrontation happened so thats a progress.

There is a happy moment in the next promo though where Emaan is happily serving Salaar. I think next week they will wrap up Savera track. Atleast I hope so

Then we will get into the triangle and Salaar family part. They still need to see the part where Salaar is attacked. Also there was a scene on the promo where Salaar scolds his father. Though I am also not liking Kamaran and mother whitewashing. At max I think 6-8 episode should be enough to conclude the show. I hope they don't drag it.

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

There not gonna be any triangle track, only stalking/harassing track gonna happen.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

There not gonna be any triangle track, only stalking/harassing track gonna happen.

Say something nice i don't want controversial tracks BRKRJ fiasco ke baad we don't want it

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Say something nice i don't want controversial tracks BRKRJ fiasco ke baad we don't want it

This is only controversy less track and fl will be saved from writer, writer confirmed by her writing she not gonna ruin her fl. smiley4

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

This is only controversy less track and fl will be saved from writer, writer confirmed by her writing she not gonna ruin her fl. smiley4

I hope they made similar to main Bushra and guzaarish

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Radd was trending on Twitter (X) in India.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Triangle I mean dealing with three characters. Not love triangle I mean.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

I saw 1539841984 TL edits on Emaan-Salaar dancing - every possible romantic song out there was presented on them..smiley42

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Maine toh screen shot bhi le liya first time dekha toh smiley36l7qmow.jpg