Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: mala06

Did Zain Said he is the next fiancรฉ of Emaan? Why is Salaar not doing anything ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก?

Not next, he said X fiance

They should have given us some more happy moments of imaan and salaar before zain's entry. But we are getting jameel and savera's story.

Also the hooked point for me in Radd was Salaar's story, his character, his past. Unfortunately, they have sidelined that. Why he is not taking over his business, his properties? What is he waiting for? Where is laiq mamu? Why these criminals are not behind the bars? Why kamran and her momie is getting clean chit. Sorry this is not done. If they can't handle a story then they need to wrap it up.

This drama has a lot of potential but if they started sidelining main leads then I may loose my interest.

Zain majnu khuda ka naam lo aur agey bhadhoo. Yeah, I do feel bad for him but dude please move on. I know he is heart broken but shadi tootney sy zindagi khatam nhi hojati. Marriage is not life it's just part of our life.

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Zain majnu khuda ka naam lo aur agey bhadhoo. Yeah, I do feel bad for him but dude please move on. I know he is heart broken but shadi tootney sy zindagi khatam nhi hojati. Marriage is not life it's just part of our life.

Aise kaise

Zain be like : abhi toh humein aur zaleel hona hai

This week's episodes seemed bland in comparison to the previous ones because there was not much focus on the leads.I hope Savera's track wraps up soon.Don't know whether I am the only one who doesn't feel bad for Zain.I know that he was wronged too but just can't feel for the character.Just hope the drama doesn't get dragged and ends when it has to.

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: G259

This week's episodes seemed bland in comparison to the previous ones because there was not much focuqs on the leads.I hope Savera's track wraps up soon.Don't know whether I am the only one who doesn't feel bad for Zain.I know that he was wronged too but just can't feel for the character.Just hope the drama doesn't get dragged and ends when it has to.

You are not alone, I don't feel bad for Zain at all. His screen presence is so bland.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

You are not alone, I don't feel bad for Zain at all. His screen presence is so bland.

Come on chat club we will talk ๐Ÿ˜

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Come on chat club we will talk ๐Ÿ˜

No yaar I watch drama for entertainment. That club brings unnecessary things. I wish we could have fun but Sadly forum isn't decent anymore.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

No yaar I watch drama for entertainment. That club brings unnecessary things. I wish we could have fun but Sadly forum isn't decent anymore.

I'll not bring unnecessary things i have a surprise for you