Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Enjoyed the episode..a lot of things happened, Zain officially making a reentry, iman coming to know of the truth about her marriage breaking off, her hesitation and of course the Salar and Iman scenes, love how they always talk it out and Iman not only just told him about the truth of why the marriage broke off but also reassured him, "koi beykoof hi hogi jo tumhe chhor kar kisi sayeke pichhe bhage". Ab to salar khush ho jao and let go of your insecurities.

Didn't get why Bano apa didn't tell zain the truth yet, he is still in the dark. They should clear it soon now. Also Jameel stooped even lower with kidnapping his own daughter..dafa karo isse from savera's life.

The promo looks good..can't wait to see zain salar face off...

@Bold: I feel that Bano aapa feels that Zain's mother is already punished for her mistakes and by telling her truth to Zain they might make him feel bad about what his mother did. As she had already died, they don't want Zain to feel any resentment towards his dead mother. In yesterday's episode also there was a dialogue like that if someone got punished for the mistakes we could cover it up.

Edited by pressu - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Transparency in relationship especially between husband and wife is much needed and here they are beautifully depicting this. Imaan is telling salaar everything and salaar told imaan everything about his past. That's beauty of their relationship.

Dekhny walon ko chaye chemistry nhi dikh rahi ho, but strong relationship toh dikh raha haina. That's what matters the most.

I agree. Writing wise, the scenes between Salaar and Emaan work well and you see the writer consciously trying to convey the importance of good communication.

But my problem is the side track of Zain’s story, the murder/fire mystery, and how the Adnan-Raha story was written and executed. Jahan Salaar Emaan scenes are strong, wahan pe these side tracks are all over the place, kind of illogical at certain places and frankly, not interesting at all. And today a huge crux of it was just that and it brings the whole vibe down. I mean Zain still thinks that despite being loaded as hell and living in a mansion, Emaan dumped him on their wedding day no less, because he lost his job smiley29We are still stuck on that weak justification. Zain and Emaan’s entire track lacks believability and there are no stakes at all because Salaar and Emaan are pretty solid. Which can only mean one thing keh Zain will now be made evil to add the stakes 🤦🏻‍♀️

Already promo main he’s wearing black kurta and Salaar is wearing white kurta smiley36 Some heavy handed symbolism right there lol

I also do wish Salaar would fight for this relationship like Emaan does and how she constantly chooses him despite everything. There’s a fine line between green flag and doormat and sorry but that chai comment was not very good. If a woman is telling you she loves you too, finally sleeps with you after a year into marriage and shares her past with you, you don’t say keh “jis cheez main maza na aa raha ho usse Chor dena chahiye” - like I get you’re giving her the freedom of choice and space or whatever Salaar but sometimes a woman just needs to hear you own the relationship and fight for you. Hopefully he gets there soon.

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I am actually thinking that Zain and Eman can have their own separate drama. The story where both of them meet through arranged marriage setting and like each other. Because of misunderstanding they get separated and meet after a year. Zain has resentment towards Eman and just before his return she gets to know the truth. Meanwhile, a friend of Eman comes into Eman’s family and forms a good bond with her father. And Zain sees them together and have a misunderstanding that they both are together. And unknowingly, he comes to work in the same office as Eman. The dynamics between Zain and Eman will be interesting to watch. What about a spinoff like this?

The writing of this drama is so strong especially the dialogues. The conversation between Zain & Bano Aapa was so good.

"Logon ke gunahon par Allaah ki raza ka parda nahi daala jaa sakta"

"Daal sakte hain, khusoosan jab unhein unke gunahon ki saza mil chuki ho"

That's what we have been taught, we don't talk bad about the dead because they have completed their deeds in this world.

The beauty of the writing here is even though we want Eemaan to choose Salaar again & again, yet we want to hear Zain's side of story as well.

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

The story of a show & the way characters are written need to be strong and Radd is one of those dramas which is excelling at both.

I loved Salaar & Emaan's conversation...the nuances of the scene were beautiful, how he made tea for her, how he said that everyone has the right to make choices that make them happy! This was so crucial...No wonder a strong woman like Emaan has fallen for Salaar...He prioritizes Emaan's happiness & will. A rare quality in men.

I just hope we get to see Salaar's family do something extreme, initally they were projected as the villains who tortured Salaar...Now they pretty dormant including Kamraan....Also, Salaar's mom's death, Salaar should have opened an investigation, we are yet to see progression of this story.

Jameel is turning out to be a bigger threat at this point, he has now kidnapped his daughter....I think Salaar will help in this matter.

Writers often have the tendency to ruin the heroes of their stories, I really hope this won't be the case with Salaar and he will remain the adorable green flag that he is right till the end! He is too good to be ruined tbh!!!!!

I don’t think Salaar will be ruined but I am having my suspicions that writer might give him some heroic tragic end 🤦🏻‍♀️ Because see… the relationship is solid and completely hunky dory right now, no stakes at the moment, also ultimately Zain too is a good guy, so where is the conflict going to come from exactly ? Also why is the name of the drama Radd? Which means to destroy?

Idk I feel like koi mega twist hoga and this is calm before the storm maybe smiley22

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: tgota92

I don’t think Salaar will be ruined but I am having my suspicions that writer might give him some heroic tragic end 🤦🏻‍♀️ Because see… the relationship is solid and completely hunky dory right now, no stakes at the moment, also ultimately Zain too is a good guy, so where is the conflict going to come from exactly ? Also why is the name of the drama Radd? Which means to destroy?

Idk I feel like koi mega twist hoga and this is calm before the storm maybe smiley22

Writer is sanam mehdi so salar will not be ruined also it's an idream drama not big bang or six Sigma

Edited by anikamathur - 3 months ago
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: anshvi

The story of a show & the way characters are written need to be strong and Radd is one of those dramas which is excelling at both.

I loved Salaar & Emaan's conversation...the nuances of the scene were beautiful, how he made tea for her, how he said that everyone has the right to make choices that make them happy! This was so crucial...No wonder a strong woman like Emaan has fallen for Salaar...He prioritizes Emaan's happiness & will. A rare quality in men.

I just hope we get to see Salaar's family do something extreme, initally they were projected as the villains who tortured Salaar...Now they pretty dormant including Kamraan....Also, Salaar's mom's death, Salaar should have opened an investigation, we are yet to see progression of this story.

Jameel is turning out to be a bigger threat at this point, he has now kidnapped his daughter....I think Salaar will help in this matter.

Writers often have the tendency to ruin the heroes of their stories, I really hope this won't be the case with Salaar and he will remain the adorable green flag that he is right till the end! He is too good to be ruined tbh!!!!!

Salar's reaction was best and he was true gentleman yesterday. Reaction was consistent so they will not ruin Salar or Emaan both.

Radd means 'to reject' or 'to cancel'.

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: Haalim

Radd means 'to reject' or 'to cancel'.

"To returned" as well.