Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Posted: 3 months ago

Now I want to see Hiba with young boys. People were apprehensive about Sherry and Hiba and it worked perfectly. The show is getting.high ratings which means majority are liking it. I hope she works with Ahad and billu. She didn't looked bad even with Zaviyar and Usman. And that show too good good ratings with continuously being top rating wise.

Edited by mala06 - 3 months ago
moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Saw the sherry hiba offscreen clip, they are cute..smiley9

Undoubtedly, she is

Tho, there is a long list but most prominently there arethree actors who trp pullers. Danish, feroze and Hiba. Inky dramas bekaar hi kyun na hoon, hit zaroor hoty hain.

Originally posted by: mala06

Don't take Amna word seriously. She is such a narrow minded person. Can't take a girl who is more dominant in relationship. Also because Danish and Hiba are actually coming in their show for interview she is hyping them more.

Also Salaar organizing the event actually makes sense becsue if I am not wrong he himself runs even management company. So, it at least makes sense to me that he organized a grad event for confession.

I don't get it why to compare every other couple with yumhaj/meerasim. Inn sy pehly bhi lakhon couples aye hain who had amazing chemistry too. Yumhaj were magical but it's not right to compare everyone with them.

Radd is although a different drama, it's progressive and thrilling too. It's not all about romance only.

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

I don't watch that show, I don't like their god like judgemental attitude and pampering who gives them shout-out. Yeah I agree she shouldn't come. I don't know how on earth Danish agreed!! smiley44

I Remember how they used to degrade danish. Even now amina makes faces whenever hassan praises danish's acting JN.

Why danish is coming in their show.

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

It's YouTubers habit, they think roasting brings audience but if she talked about Danish personally not on screen character then that's so low of her. Last I saw Danish in Ahsan's show with Ayeza, why on earth he is coming suddenly to YouTubers channel! Maybe Deewangi and jAan Nisaar both are blockbuster that's why coming but shouldn't.

Iss sy acha fushcia ky channel py ajaty

Tfs

Sherry teased her by calling her rating queen again and again 🤣

Sajal Aly

I'm very disappointed to know danish is coming to that clout chasing joke of a review channel..I have unsubscribed them long ago and can't take them seriously at all...

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

I don't get it why to compare every other couple with yumhaj/meerasim. Inn sy pehly bhi lakhon couples aye hain who had amazing chemistry too. Yumhaj were magical but it's not right to compare everyone with them.

Radd is although a different drama, it's progressive and thrilling too. It's not all about romance only.

Radd is way better than tb ever will be content wise..the only thing tb had is chemistry and that is why that is the only thing ppl talk about with regards to that show..neutral veiewers care more about writing, story, characters, etc than this overhyped chemistry...also anyone who don't see chemistry between sherry and hiba is just having their own biased blinders on.

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

I'm very disappointed to know danish is coming to that clout chasing joke of a review channel..I have unsubscribed them long ago and can't take them seriously at all...

And I have never subscribed them