Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Please don't watch the bear please try entourage instead you'll love adrian so much

what do you have against The Bear? why are you against JAW? i thought he'd be your type, fun sized like Hamza?

Edited by KhaqONeal - 3 months ago
princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Damn.

The confession exceeded expectations but the morning after scene was something else. The comfort and shy smiles especially Salar’s!!

Radd quietly achieved what Tere bin was expected to do. Those who are not watching are missing out big time.

Originally posted by: princessjojo

Damn.

The confession exceeded expectations but the morning after scene was something else. The comfort and shy smiles especially Salar’s!!

Radd quietly achieved what Tere bin was expected to do. Those who are not watching are missing out big time.

uh oh there goes the thread

Originally posted by: mala06

Its annoying. I was also angry.

it is literally the worst, being forced to watch those promos..a promo before a promo wtf

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

it is literally the worst, being forced to watch those promos..a promo before a promo wtf

Atleast in the main show which is around 40 minutes long I can understand but teases that too is 1 min long???

It will only annoy people. Hum also puts teasers but not add them on the teasers themselves.

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

https://x.com/uselessnakaraa/status/1806472767031922808?t=3oQCfCZaBLZnkQ9SlIh2zQ&s=19

I also thought so when I saw them on the resturant but thought it won't happen since guy was married

Originally posted by: bips

Maybe.... I'm hoping Nauman ejaz was roped in for a better role than what he has done till now....

He do deserve a grand come back with bang

Finally watched the episode.

Imaan and Salaar scenes were too good excluding that promo wala dialogue, i felt that was not needed at all. Salaar's dialogues were on point. Finally App sy Tum taak ponch giya salaar.

Both of them were looking so good. Finally imaan also confessed her love for him. And then their bed scene. That was so lovey dovey.

All of sudden they are whitewashing kamran bhai and his mom and showing salaar's dad as real villain. Also I wanna know why salaar is not going to office. What is his status? Did he get his property and shares? He is extending his event management business but how? From where he have gotten money?

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

All of sudden they are whitewashing kamran bhai and his mom and showing salaar's dad as real villain. Also I wanna know why salaar is not going to office. What is his status? Did he get his property and shares? He is extending his event management business but how? From where he have gotten money?

I agree. I have zero sympathy for them. They tortureed Salaar since childhood. Salaar thinks that the lawyer guy is capabke of handling business. Though he looks shady. Also not to forget Kamaraan nearly killed Salaar. The mother was also saying that time why left him

Salaar is rich na😂😂. I think the talk about extending business was going on for a while.

Edited by mala06 - 3 months ago