Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

https://x.com/Moranlove3/status/1805486894723350820

I am happy that Abhira is concentrating on her career, but I absolutely hate this Madhav. I have never seen such a bad father and husband.

Wah ji wah ! Aisa move on nai dekha Maine.

Moving on with armans father in his house from their money πŸ’° smiley39

Edited by Krinya - 3 months ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

https://x.com/RinjuSingh25274/status/1805487859417117071

Aur ye sindoor lekr kyu aaya hai?? bas boldeta Vidya phir se flip kar gayi hai.

Papa ko sindoor dene??

Ab kya madhav sindoor lagayega?

Ye vidya bhi gajab antic piece h........smiley36

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Krinya

Wah ji wah ! Aisa move on nai dekha Maine.

Moving on with armans father in his house from their money πŸ’° smiley39

charu ,you are rocking from morning. I was remembering this fun in last season starting times you did.
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Sapna tho khade hoke bhi dekh saktha tha Ar... Yeh jhoole mein baitke dekhna, I think is only to make Kv furious πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Finally Vidya sat out of a dance πŸ˜€ jo Madhav ke missing time pe bhi nahin kiya... GrowthπŸ˜€
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

The Best FIL will now bring Abhira back to PH when Abhimaan have so many issues in their life.

Krishna45637 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

The way this mess is created now I am curious to know how will they rectify it..

And after proving the ML a cheater and a two timer how will they make abhira retract her such big statements of today..

Yes even in earlier gens ml fl accused each other but those things were proved as something said in anger to hurt each other...but here they have really made the ML a villain by proving him characterless literally who uses girls and moves on to next one and worst part is FL has only proved it by calling him two timer...it's terrible this time..

I was so excited for their reunion during the wedding track but now after recent episodes I am just put off...I am not at all interested in their reunion...now I hope even Arman apologizes once and let's the situation and abhira be bcoz going behind her is of no use when the other person accuses of questionable character shows what the person thinks of you...

I just hope they start from scratch after all this ,that too after a few years leap

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

charu ,you are rocking from morning. I was remembering this fun in last season starting times you did.

Gussa aata hai yaar smiley36 It's been so long n madhav never did 1 thing to support abhimaan n now abhira is taking relationship advice from him like a parrot . Kaveri ko believe karna , ruhi ko madhav ko but not her pyar .

Pehle u fall in love with a guy who's nothing but a red flag . Then you cry he's a red flag. πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’« accept the man as he is

Wo shadi kar raha tha ruhi se in 1 day after divorce , he left ruhi at the altar , he was acting like a puppet to his dadi all along , phir bhi abhira ji loves Arman sa itna ke she cud feel his presence and all that bs. Ye kisne bola ke 0.001 % chance hai agar Mera aur Arman ka toh blah blah ? Ab kya hua ? Itne mei Hawa tight ho gayi? Madhav should be counsellings abhira & not arman

Edited by Krinya - 3 months ago
Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hasu 🀣 yaa rou 😭 ? Samjh nahi aata mujhe πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
Edited by Sajini235 - 3 months ago