Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Abhira was so OTT in the scene with couple. Apna dekho behen, stop giving advice to random strangers.

I am okay with her not trusting Ar, but did not like her saying Ruhi is bechari.

Yeah.. hazam nahi horaha smiley36 she also didn't need to speak for Ruhi and say Armaan was treating them both as "doormats" cos that he certainly wasn't! Atleast Ruhi ke liye nahi bolna tha.. she was ready to be doormat for the entire family all on her own anyway!

Edited by Ohgod! - 3 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1805477146699481154

daaru ki zarurat bhi nahi padi. Aakhien taras gaaye they yeh dekhney kliye

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Also Madhav was angry/ disappointed seemingly at Ar when he heard about Rumaal only to suddenly change his expression when he heard that Kv informed of it....he want to get one up on Kv now for his past?

Edited by Solitudelover - 3 months ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Abhira was so OTT in the scene with the couple. Apna dekho behen, stop giving advice to random strangers.

I am okay with her not trusting Ar, but did not like her saying Ruhi is bechari.

Exactly, when abhira knew armaan is ruhi's zid toh use ruhi ko bechari tag dene ki zarurat nahi thi. But I also get makers ko sister bond bhi dikhana hain. After revelation, choti behen will tolerate tantrums of badi behen & mg will give abhira title of samajhdaar baccha 🙆‍♀️.

Someone should ask ruhi why she married rohit, armaan was also forced to marry her but he backed off, so this explanation of tyaag for armaan doesn't fit right.

I want chachi to blame vidya for spoiling armaan's life. She warned vidya not to force ruhi on armaan but tab suni nahi kisi ki, let her also face the heat. And forcing armaan for marriage when everybody else was able to see his unhappiness.

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 3 months ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1805477146699481154

daaru ki zarurat bhi nahi padi. Aakhien taras gaaye they yeh dekhney kliye

But too late, armaan might be able to stand against dadi but Abhira might stand for dadismiley36. She will now try to use abhira to hurt armaan.

Armaan just reveal about dadi abhira deal also along with taunting dadi, maar lo hathodasmiley36

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

https://x.com/Moranlove3/status/1805486894723350820

I am happy that Abhira is concentrating on her career, but I absolutely hate this Madhav. I have never seen such a bad father and husband.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Yeah.. hazam nahi horaha smiley36 she also didn't need to speak for Ruhi and say Armaan was treating them both as "doormats" cos that he certainly wasn't! Atleast Ruhi ke liye nahi bolna tha.. she was ready to be doormat for the entire family all on her own anyway!

Also, armaan confessed to abhira after calling off wedding with ruhi, usse pehle he never gave her any hint ke he is into her as a romantic partner. Abhira's statement would have been true, agar woh divorce se pehle usse confess karta & ruhi bhi delusion mein rehti

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

https://x.com/Moranlove3/status/1805486894723350820

I am happy that Abhira is concentrating on her career, but I absolutely hate this Madhav. I have never seen such a bad father and husband.

Iss baar Best sasur ji ka award le jayega madhav papa

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Also, armaan confessed to abhira after calling off wedding with ruhi, usse pehle he never gave her any hint ke he is into her as a romantic partner. Abhira's statement would have been true, agar woh divorce se pehle usse confess karta & ruhi bhi delusion mein rehti

The narrative the makers are trying to set is as if Armaan at gunpoint, forced Ruhi to do everything she did. She had absolutely no control over her actions.smiley39smiley39

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

https://x.com/RinjuSingh25274/status/1805487859417117071

Aur ye sindoor lekr kyu aaya hai?? bas boldeta Vidya phir se flip kar gayi hai.