Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 3 months ago

https://x.com/samridhiixlife/status/1805476533018280234?t=BwIoJ-oRD6qO2zXgCMD12A&s=19

Vidya pagal Hai Kya?? beech beech mein isko Kya hojata Hai??

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Why was Madhav standing in SRK pose even before Abhira opened her mouth to say anything? In any case he was disapproving of her accepting Armaan right? Ab pls ye mat bolna he could read her face smiley44

He wanted her to disapprove, so this useless guy was happy that she came back alone. He has no love for his son.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Poddar family at any damn event : πŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ‘―πŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ‘―

Sanjay Bansal: πŸ§β€β™‚οΈ

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 3 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

I do not understand both madhav and vidya at all. yeh dono chahtey kya hain smiley22 in sab se better mera sanju hain.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Abhira was so OTT in the scene with the couple. Apna dekho behen, stop giving advice to random strangers.

I am okay with her not trusting Ar, but did not like her saying Ruhi is bechari.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 3 months ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I do not understand both madhav and vidya at all. yeh dono chahtey kya hain smiley22 in sab se better mera sanju hain.

Sanju is better than everyone. He is sorted in his life. Bas apne barien mein sochta hai.

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Madhav - Vidya ka relationship naa hi sahi Kaaju - Sanju ka relationship mend kiyaπŸ˜€

A friend is the one who has same enemies as you have.. Kaaju And Sanju ❀ with Ab as the common enemy

Edited by Solitudelover - 3 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Abhira was so OTT in the scene with the couple. Apna dekho behen, stop giving advice to random strangers.

I am okay with her not trusting Ar, but did not like her saying Ruhi is bechari.

that whole temple scene should be comedy content, cause kya tha woh? smiley37 abhira used to bully armaan for being dramatic, but aaj she was channeling her inner anupama smiley36