Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Posted: 3 months ago

Apart from making Ruhi this huge victim, I do not mind anything much in this track, till now. The post divorce thing was Abhira's journey of reaching her rock bottom, breaking off her rose-tinted glasses, and came with some incredible scenes from Sam. Right now its time for Armaan's journey, and he took a major step towards it with his confrontation with Kaveri. Today it came with an incredible scene from Rohit (my fav scene of his in the show actually), and i am sure there is going to be more in the future.

So i am very much seated smiley36 I FINALLY love the casting of an ITV show, it had been years.

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Ruhi is actually the perfect Poddar bahu or beti if they want to adopt her..because she is as vile and as manipulative as Kaveri ..she is not as strong-willed maybe but umar aur tajurbe ke saath woh bhi hojayegi…

for Armaan, I really want him to go far away from this madding crowd .. he’s always lived life on someone else’s terms ..high time he found out who he is and what he wants ..he can shed the Poddar name as well along the way ..it is more a chain that enslaves him than the power beneath his wings that should help him soar ..let him be just Armaan or let him use his biological mother’s name as his surname if he so wishes ..Madhav does not deserve to be called his dad ..a heartless man who dumped his motherless child on his toxic mother and wife and took off ..uncaring of how they would damage his psyche …Madhav is no victim ..he is as manipulative and selfish as his mother …so yeah, solo Armaan is what I want for the near future ..love shove can come later ..go on a voyage of self-discovery for now !

Edited by sharadrocks - 3 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Fr though, madhav pura shift hogaya us ghar main smiley37 Like Abhira can live alone there, woh sar par ghar uthakar bhaag nahi jayegi,

Both madhav and vidya are such nautankis.

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 3 months ago
Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

If Arman really loved Ruhi like he loves Abhira now, he would have never let her go and did everything to be with her like he is doing now to be with Abhira.

So in a way, I agree when he says what he had for Ruhi was just infatuation otherwise he wouldn’t have abandoned his love so easily………….but but but Ruhi abandoned him and his love first so where did samandar se gehra pyar went at that time.

Hence, Arman was Ruhi’s obsession while the former was infatuated to the latter. Neither loved each other.

Edited by Lostin90s - 3 months ago
Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

If Arman really loved Ruhi like he loves Abhira now, he would have never let her go and did everything to be with her like he is doing now to be with Abhira.

So in a way, I agree when he says what he had for Ruhi was just infatuation otherwise he wouldn’t have abandoned his live so easily………….but but but Ruhi abandoned him and his love first so where did samandar se gehra pyar went at that time.

Hence, Arman was Ruhi’s obsession while the former was infatuated to the latter. Neither loved each other.

True.. Armaan never loved Roohi.. it was just an instant attraction..later, guilt of spoiling her life overtook everything.. for Roohi, it’s just obsession.. she doesn’t love him but want to own him..

If they would have dated properly before, they would have got fed up of each other and would have had a ugly breakup.. Rohit’s life would have been spared..

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Having dated somebody or let it be a more serious relationship 🙄 also people breakup and move on with different partners !..It is how life go on !

Hope Abhira will move on with another man Arman will live with pain since he is born to be in " dire situations" where he needs to prove his " loyalties and love ❤️ " every one around him.

Strange Madav never took a stand for his son , he stood watched his son being manipulated now he himself being obstruction.

Armaan living alone is better for him.and others!

Shame on Kaveri and Vidya for manipulating their child to satisfy their " ego"!

As usual 🙄 same kind if elders exist on ITV

Exactly...

He need to free himself..

How sad it could be for a guy to live his life just to prove his worth everytime..

Give agni pariksha of his love..

Kya mazaa hai yaar ismein..

Abhira clearly doubted his intention and love..

His mistake is no less..

Par kya log ek dusre se infatuate nhi hote, crush nhi hota..

Yeh keh dena ki someone is cheater and two timer is a big statement according to me...

Aap agale ko lakh koso aap ko andhere mein rkhne ke liyr..

Aap agle par lakh bigado aapko bina baat culprit bnane ke liye..

Bht if you are terming someone of loose character toh apna taraf bhi dekho...

Baki aane vale episode batayenge..

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Sam wearing reds/pinks in the coming episodes. smiley44

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Why was Madhav standing in SRK pose even before Abhira opened her mouth to say anything? In any case he was disapproving of her accepting Armaan right? Ab pls ye mat bolna he could read her face smiley44