Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

Posted: 3 months ago
This vidya is ek number ki dramebaaz like Ruhi………baat baat pe Madhav ko taane deti hai, jab man kare tab MS utar ke fenk deti hai …….fir sabke samne adarsh patni ka dikhawa karti hai
Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

This emotion...the heart break and pain is Rohit's strength last time I have seen it 💔

He is going to set screen on fire 🔥 with pain in his eyes ...

smiley42

Other serial I loved him and hated him at the same time but over here I feel really bad for the character who has to prove his loyalties and love always let it be mother , matriarch or lover !

Rohit is killing it ...Those eyes filled with pain 😢

I have no issues with Abhira deciding to move on from him..

She had all correct reasons..

But I seriously can't stop feeling bad for armaan, he always had to prove his worth and love to people who matters earlier it was kaveri and vidya..

Now sadly Abhira is also added into that list..

Thats why i want him to take genuine efforts but just that, after that he needs to stop..

He can't embroil himself in one more toxic relationship where he just lives him life as per other person's wish just to keep them with him....

And I feel if they want they shouod take a leap than..

Make abhira India's topmost lawyer😅😅😅as she mentioned so that people have no qualms ki unki pyaar bachi ka sapna adhura reh gya.

And let them meet in a different scenario...

And obviously abhira with new partner taki sab ke armaam pure ho jayeinsmiley36

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Phuphasa is dancing againsmiley42
Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Phuphasa is dancing againsmiley42

use pata lag gaya hoga ki Madhav useless hai…….he can’t do anything against him.smiley37

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Vidya knows that's Armaan's biological mom's house? Aur hoga syappa smiley37smiley37

Originally posted by: Nephy1

I have no issues with Abhira deciding to move on from him..

She had all correct reasons..

But I seriously can't stop feeling bad for armaan, he always had to prove his worth and love to people who matters earlier it was kaveri and vidya..

Now sadly Abhira is also added into that list..

Thats why i want him to take genuine efforts but just that, after that he needs to stop..

He can't embroil himself in one more toxic relationship where he just lives him life as per other person's wish just to keep them with him....

And I feel if they want they shouod take a leap than..

Make abhira India's topmost lawyer😅😅😅as she mentioned so that people have no qualms ki unki pyaar bachi ka sapna adhura reh gya.

And let them meet in a different scenario...

And obviously abhira with new partner taki sab ke armaam pure ho jayeinsmiley36

Having dated somebody or let it be a more serious relationship 🙄 also people breakup and move on with different partners !..It is how life go on !

Hope Abhira will move on with another man Arman will live with pain since he is born to be in " dire situations" where he needs to prove his " loyalties and love ❤️ " every one around him.

Strange Madav never took a stand for his son , he stood watched his son being manipulated now he himself being obstruction.

Armaan living alone is better for him.and others!

Shame on Kaveri and Vidya for manipulating their child to satisfy their " ego"!

As usual 🙄 same kind if elders exist on ITV

ShonaWadiya thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Useless he nhi...tha hain aur hamesha rahegasmiley37...people were like ye rokega shaadi, bomb fodegasmiley8ab ar isko bolega chal apni biwi ke pass aur ye jayega bhismiley39rote rote

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

What's this khatin Hindi this Shruti ulfat is speaking! smiley29

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ufff Vidya ka kabhi widow style dressing, kabhi throwing MS, kabhi refusing sindoor natak is too OTT and very contradictory to what she wants smiley44smiley44