News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Madhav truly hates his son rabba smiley44Why would he be breaking the jhula

We can't fully blame him...iss serious situation me agar aise Clownery lekar aayega toh hame bhi aise karne ka man karega smiley37

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

But wife then turned around and told his mother she wanted her suhaag back in the house no smiley39

Uska alag hi drama hai...

Manish,Vidya, Armaan, ye teeno hamesha bade bade baathe kehke agle hi moment pe apne aap ko ek jocker ban dete hai 😆 😄 😅

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Doormats for sale - ek ke saath ek free

P.S - please don’t blame us if the doormats are not what you think to be doormats ..because DKP writers have a lexicon of their own …along with doormat,, please do check out what moving on means too…

smiley37smiley37smiley37

Edited by sharadrocks - 3 months ago
sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Critics

I can’t help thinking if the writers would’ve dared to write such scenes with actors of lesser calibre …whatever, am just so glad that RP is getting his time in the sun ♥️
Edited by sharadrocks - 3 months ago

This emotion...the heart break and pain is Rohit's strength last time I have seen it 💔

He is going to set screen on fire 🔥 with pain in his eyes ...

smiley42

Other serial I loved him and hated him at the same time but over here I feel really bad for the character who has to prove his loyalties and love always let it be mother , matriarch or lover !

Rohit is killing it ...Those eyes filled with pain 😢

Edited by Rosh4rose - 3 months ago
sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

This emotion...the heart break and pain is Rohit's strength last time I have seen it 💔

He is going to set screen on fire 🔥 with pain in his eyes ...

smiley42

Other serial I loved him and hated him at the same time but over here I feel really bad for the character who has to prove his loyalties and love always let it be mother , matriarch or lover !

Rohit is killing it ...Those eyes filled with pain 😢

@bold this exactly is my problem ..now he has again gone into guilt mode and will bend over backwards to make Abhira happy like he did Kaveri and Vidya..if the equation was loaded in Armaan’s favour earlier, it will be loaded in Abhira’s favour now in the context of their relationship ..when it should be a relationship of equals ..otherwise it won’t ever flourish !
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

PH and their functions that ends with drama smiley36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfkI3PG5qXo