Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: leafy2022

He still didn’t address the mountain problem. He did not have a single mention of how he is going to tackle his dragon sa or abla mata and made her feel secure.

From show point of view for increasing numbers of episodes this lanterns and all are fine but parallel to that he needed to assure Ab and Madhav about his action plans.

He needs to have a confrontation with Ruhi after the neela samundaar love conversation she did with Ab. And rather than saying that was not love just to himself it needs to said infront of Ru and Ab.

Besides he needs to add Charu disaster to the list of manofying.

uff I am tired writing, long list for Mr. Poddar and lot to do.

Get to real work Mr. Flipper sa…

Also he needs to say to Ab directly the explanation of his love that he gave to Ruhi. That has some serious stuff and will help explain to Ab that he never had those feelings for Ruhi. He has a mountain to move now.

Originally posted by: Fi_raaq

From the precap, it seems Abhira will take oath in temple to let go of Armaan and move forward in life without him. This is a huge step. So far her declarations were made to herself but never in front of a deity. I want to see how writers will retract from such big commitment made by their FL.

She will have an accident right after that I heard. So in cliche way it can mean God punished her for taking such wrong oath.
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Aur KP ko.. smiley42 dimaag to have forethought that Armaan would've surely not disclosed about his past to Abhira and tech knowledge to quickly put together a PPT and dimaag again to get the projector up in the middle of the cleared up road to easily explain to Abhira what a mistake she is about to make smiley29

Jo log Armaan ko jaanthe Hai they can really conclude that agar sar bhi jaana pade, woh banda aisa kuch nahi bolega jiske wajah se he may lost the person he loves....Dadi chahe jaisa bhi hai she knows her ex puppet very much than anyone...Remember bina bole she realised Why Abhira is staying and coming back with them becoz Abhira loves Armaan and Armaan ko realise bhi yahi karvaya dha...Bahut pohochi hui killadi hai Dadi...Sabka mind and weakness ache se jaante hai...But use sirf evil kaam keliye karega smiley44...

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

The only way Abhira’s misunderstanding can be resolved is by witnessing Arman confronting Rubi for spouting lies and making him look like a culprit when it was she who pursued him like a woman gone mad because of lust despite him telling her multiple he can never reciprocate her feelings after she married Rohit to be nearer to Arman so that she could have ema with her.

Any excuses he gives to Abhira now will go unheeded as she will have hard time believing after failed to come clean about Ruhi.

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Poor guy does not have a single friend who can guide him where he’s faltering

His father instead of trying to pull Ab away from him should take the effort and have a serious sit down chat with Ar and guide him. Dont know if we will ever see that happening.
Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

Ruhi is the epitome of an evil witch who manipulates everyone and everything to get what she wants. Despite all her conniving, she failed to obtain the prize, Arman. Now like a spiteful rejected woman, she wants to ruin the life of Arman going by the rationale of if I couldn’t get him no one else shouldn’t too.

The story is predictable. After much hum and haw, the ml and fl will come together, but what i truly want to see is the downfall of the goenkas. I want to see them on the streets, and begging for the kindness of the strangers to find a roof and food. This will be the justice. This is all i am in for in this show now.

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Pinecone

the only reasons people are still rooting for Abhimaan is

1. We recognize Armaan is flawed, has had his share of issues with his pathetic family and he is not a bad guy and he actually can be a good partner for Abhira

2. RoPu makes him really sincere and likeable

but that doesnt negate that he has screwed up a lot and needs to pay the price for his deeds which he is now. So hopefully that will continue and he doesnt flip again into abhira blame mode and realizes Ruhi is not his friend

💯💯💯... I agree with both of the reasons.. Ar is finally having some characteristic growth and he shd never ever go back to that spineless era..
Edited by Docworld - 3 months ago
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Abhira ko support kar raha hogasmiley37

Unko apne bete mein khud ki reflection dikh gaya hoga after abhira returned heart broken

But episode ke according dekha jaye toh it could be for armaan to mu that madhav told abhira about his past to separate them

Iska Abhira keliye pyaar jaanta hai pura udaipur...Samundar se gehra rishta kam log jaante hai ,Even Dadi bhi uss list main nahi hoga...Toh Madhav kaha se aayega. .

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Yeah I liked it her counter question with Armaan were valid .. just like a lawyer she trapped him. How is Armaan a lawyer .. I think he’s just a business wala lawyer dealing with contracts n paperwork.. civil work

Whereas Abhira is the criminal lawyer

Paperwork ki baat bhi mat Karo toh behtar hai...Ek divorce paper ka validity nahi pata...Ye hai udaipur ka jaanemane vakeel Saab smiley39