Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago
Fi_raaq thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

And i am hoping Armaan questions WHO told Abhira everything in a twisted way to ruin things.

Yeh saara kaand kaveri and goenkas ka kiya hua hai .

They sabotaged his life.

I am feverishly hoping that writers give Armaan few braincells so that he starts asking questions to right people & start handling his Abhira-manao campaign with little more forethought rather than standing outside her door, flying lantern/balloons every evening. These antics are cute but gives teen romance vibe than a 30 year old man wooing his wife.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah want a mix of teenage cutesy stuff with something real and mature.

Abhira is not rejecting him out of ego or happy with her life. She's hurting a LOT because of him and his family.

If he really wants her back he needs to figure out something beyond making jhula or sending flowers or lanterns.

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

He still didn’t address the mountain problem. He did not have a single mention of how he is going to tackle his dragon sa or abla mata and made her feel secure.

From show point of view for increasing numbers of episodes this lanterns and all are fine but parallel to that he needed to assure Ab and Madhav about his action plans.

He needs to have a confrontation with Ruhi after the neela samundaar love conversation she did with Ab. And rather than saying that was not love just to himself it needs to said infront of Ru and Ab.

Besides he needs to add Charu disaster to the list of manofying.

uff I am tired writing, long list for Mr. Poddar and lot to do.

Get to real work Mr. Flipper sa…

Fi_raaq thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

From the precap, it seems Abhira will take oath in temple to let go of Armaan and move forward in life without him. This is a huge step. So far her declarations were made to herself but never in front of a deity. I want to see how writers will retract from such big commitment made by their FL.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

But she hasnt taken kasam vasam. She has just made a statement in temple and Essentially prayed for strength to diverge and separate from Armaan but God will laugh and say- no child, you will be in Armaans life always. Lol

Edited by Pinecone - 3 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

https://www.instagram.com/p/C8kBrzVJbFs/?igsh=MW4waTBkcjlkaW1sYg==

smiley36 seems like garvita was on vacation isiliye ruhi Ka SS kam tha smiley36

I also felt the same ..she didn’t make any promise in the temple .she was using the word Zidd in the precap about her pyaar

Edited by shehu5s - 3 months ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yesss Garvita, have some fun but where is your cocktail smiley16

being poolside without a drink at spa isn't fun smiley36

Edited by pyar-ishk - 3 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Yesss Garvita, have some fun but where is your cocktail smiley16

being poolside with a drink at spa isn't fun smiley36

usne sare drinke armaan ko de diya smiley36 he will need it in upcoming weeks gharwali and baharwali dono ne I REJECT bol diya smiley36