News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Same feeling... This will remain between abhira, dadi, armaan & goenkas. She might say that madhav was right warning her not to trust armaan & "mujhse aur kuch mat puchiye papa, itna samaj lijiye ab se mera aur armaan ka raasta alag hain" will be her dialoguesmiley36

Neither armaan is going to tell anybody cos that will create a havoc in his family & his acchi sacchi friend ruhi's life.

I think madhav will doubt kaveri's involvement but will remain clueless, for a change ho sakta hain vidya might reveal about armaan ruhi's past to madhav (I mean this will be more believable than kaveri getting hold of Mussoorie video & acting empathetic towards ruhi forgetting her sabse ladla pota rohit)

Itv fl mahanta syndrome smiley44...Aur woh chorus gang sab flip maarega smiley44

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Patralekha ke paas bhejdo isko 🐊

Arey usko dhundo aur bhejo gulmohar park me .. kuch toh kalesh Mache ..
P Kaku P kaku where are you Savi bada needs you

Fi_raaq thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

Itv fl mahanta syndrome smiley44...Aur woh chorus gang sab flip maarega smiley44

Chorus gang is non-consequential when it comes to power politics of Poddar House.They are only good for dancing and being the double-dholkis they are, they will dance for any event where samosas/kachoris are served.

Pinecone thumbnail

i want more of a role for Manoj-Manisha. they are older, sorted, know how to nibhao a shaadi and they love Abhimaan. they should play cupid sensibly and not in the childish way they were doing things to prevent divorce papers being signed

Originally posted by: Pinecone

i want more of a role for Manoj-Manisha. they are older, sorted, know how to nibhao a shaadi and they love Abhimaan. they should play cupid sensibly and not in the childish way they were doing things to prevent divorce papers being signed

Manisha might flip to team anti Abhira this time seeing Armaan's condition and her constant rejection. I really don't want it but there is a possibility. Though if Manisha got to know about Ruhi's involvement she might act cupid in their love story as she is the only one was suspicious of Ruhi going behind Armaan. She also knew about Ruhi's sache efforts to stay loyal to Rohit by confessing I love you to Armaan smiley36

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

Manisha might flip to team anti Abhira this time seeing Armaan's condition and her constant rejection. I really don't want it but there is a possibility. Though if Manisha got to know about Ruhi's involvement she might act cupid in their love story as she is the only one was suspicious of Ruhi going behind Armaan. She also knew about Ruhi's sache efforts to stay loyal to Rohit by confessing I love you to Armaan smiley36

I hope not.

Abhira is not stupid to keep rejecting Armaan for no reason. Everyone should know that. Especially manisha.

Also Krish called and knew Abhira "maan gayi" so he'd have tokd everyone so. something has dramatically changed making her reject again.

Pinecone thumbnail

Armaan should come clean to everyone about his past and how thats the issue now. There's no point hiding it. Especially if he wants help manaoing Abhira.

Pinecone thumbnail

And i am hoping Armaan questions WHO told Abhira everything in a twisted way to ruin things.

Yeh saara kaand kaveri and goenkas ka kiya hua hai .

They sabotaged his life.

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Armaan should come clean to everyone about his past and how thats the issue now. There's no point hiding it. Especially if he wants help manaoing Abhira.

He won't smiley44If he did then all Poddars will be Team Abhira except Dadisa which means less DDP for Armaan/Abhira. One of them will always have more DDP than the other one in phases like these. Writers won't solve this issue logically.

Pinecone thumbnail

They are already pro Abhira but have no power.

Vidya won't flip until she learns of Kaveri Ab deal. Sanjay Kajal wont flip because they don't care about Armaan , they only want to save their own ass

Charu wont flip because she's stupid.

The rest are all pro Abhira , pro Abhimaan already. So knowing past of Ar will make them sympathetic to her even more and possibly make them actually want to help Armaan in this difficult situation. Her rejection is not out of ego but genuine reasons to be scared and hurt beyond belief.

Edited by Pinecone - 3 months ago