Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Fi_raaq

Also unless judge lives under the rock, he should be aware of Armaan' marriage & cancellation. He could have taken suo moto cognizance of the issue and asked for an investigation why Armaan is getting married before his divorce is finalized.

ITV mei koi actual logic nahi hoga especially when it has to do with legal or medical aspects shown

anything will happen

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

Thank god I have stopped watching episodes since yesterday.🤮

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

Putting aside what will happen in real situation as it is a show For story has to move Abhira and Armaan needs to come under one place...Otherwise it will stuck at one place...

exactly..also abhira and Armaan are the lead couple..so they’ll have to unite as well…so it will all happen eventually
Pinecone thumbnail

the only reasons people are still rooting for Abhimaan is

1. We recognize Armaan is flawed, has had his share of issues with his pathetic family and he is not a bad guy and he actually can be a good partner for Abhira

2. RoPu makes him really sincere and likeable

but that doesnt negate that he has screwed up a lot and needs to pay the price for his deeds which he is now. So hopefully that will continue and he doesnt flip again into abhira blame mode and realizes Ruhi is not his friend

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Exactly..

I find it funny when people worships I mean literally worships one character and than decide fate of others based on that particular character..

I mean whats the fun than..

Pooja karne thode hi baithe hai bhai kisi kismiley36

I toh love when leave aside ML even supporting cast also had their own story and character arc even if it don't involve leads..

Becoz for me every story is worth watching when it has flavor...

Thats one of the main reason that I hated ipl episodes as I felt they made armaan show piece but I had to appreciate them the way they cover up and tied whole thing😉

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Are they doing this intentionally now? 😀 So that we can get foreshadowing from pictures itself seeing Ab in shades of pink

Pink and blue is both abshagun for both Armaan Abhira smiley37....Kuch na kuch hothe rehtha hai....

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Exactly..

I find it funny when people worships I mean literally worships one character and than decide fate of others based on that particular character..

I mean whats the fun than..

Pooja karne thode hi baithe hai bhai kisi kismiley36

I toh love when leave aside ML even supporting cast also had their own story and character arc even if it don't involve leads..

Becoz for me every story is worth watching when it has flavor...

Thats one of the main reason that I hated ipl episodes as I felt they made armaan show piece but I had to appreciate them the way they cover up and tied whole thing😉

@bold this was the best thing about the show in season 1..so many beautiful subplots ..even Season 2 had Naksh-Kirti and I actually liked their track better than the track of the leads lol..I gave up watching soon though ..but yeah, daily soaps cannot sustain on a single character ….!
Edited by sharadrocks - 3 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Psycho lag rahi hai Didi
IMG_4724.jpeg

isko na Bahut pehle hi asylum bhej Dena chahiye thha

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Aadi04

isko na Bahut pehle hi asylum bhej Dena chahiye thha

Patralekha ke paas bhejdo isko 🐊
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Pinecone

the only reasons people are still rooting for Abhimaan is

1. We recognize Armaan is flawed, has had his share of issues with his pathetic family and he is not a bad guy and he actually can be a good partner for Abhira

2. RoPu makes him really sincere and likeable

but that doesnt negate that he has screwed up a lot and needs to pay the price for his deeds which he is now. So hopefully that will continue and he doesnt flip again into abhira blame mode and realizes Ruhi is not his friend

Poor guy does not have a single friend who can guide him where he’s faltering