News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

No at this point it will serve no good for Ab to lose her memory. There are more complications if memory is intact and the creatives love all sorts of complications.

Btw so Ar takes her to guest room and not his own room as I can tell from the bed headboard. I guess Madhav will reveal the divorce reality after this.

As much I wish Ab not to ever have to live with the Poddars I understand that will never come true. So if Ab has to be back in that madhouse she needs to go back to her own room and not the guest room.

Putting aside what will happen in real situation as it is a show For story has to move Abhira and Armaan needs to come under one place...Otherwise it will stuck at one place...

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Well he did not pick up divorce papers werent right

I like that he shows his vulnerabilities amd i love his goofy majnu mode which comes only with Abhira but at his core he's supposed to be a really intelligent guy which does not come through.

yeah I agree he should have seen his divorce contract.. and his marriage was publicly announced.. so obviously the judge would have been invited since the fraternity is close .. so how come Armaan never realised he is not divorced yet ..

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

https://x.com/kinzouelmire/status/1805146284220613030?t=1slbF1-hCv9dOu33BAtKSw&s=19

Jhula Bana raha Hai, Phir Jhule pe dream bhi dekh liya aur Abhira ne tod diya. smiley37smiley37

As spoilers saying Abhira is getting accident and When ever abhira getting some accident type he get conscious and girthe padthe hai...Kya ye jhule se girega smiley37

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Psycho lag rahi hai Didi
IMG_4724.jpeg

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Psycho lag rahi hai Didi
IMG_4724.jpeg

ab jo jaisa hai waisa hi lagega smiley42
Fi_raaq thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

yeah I agree he should have seen his divorce contract.. and his marriage was publicly announced.. so obviously the judge would have been invited since the fraternity is close .. so how come Armaan never realised he is not divorced yet ..

Also unless judge lives under the rock, he should be aware of Armaan' marriage & cancellation. He could have taken suo moto cognizance of the issue and asked for an investigation why Armaan is getting married before his divorce is finalized.