News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Green Shirt with 4 open buttons pehn ke Ar Jhula banane gya Hai?? smiley42smiley42

That man is really high on something smiley37

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I want a segment of Sam and RoPu speaking on the upcoming track. Their takes are always entertaining also. Kaafi time seh unka byte nahi mila hai na.

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Aaj ke episode ke baad I don't even want identity reveal. And i don't understand how would she even accept those vile hags as her family. And if identity reveal happens after AbhiMaan reunion then i would expect Abhira to support and take a stand for Armaan when Manish tries to blame him.

Memory loss ke alawa I can't take any excuse Abhira will take Goenkas over Armaan ...Even usme bhi logic nahi hai....I can take sanjay may become a wellwisher of Abhira but not that jealous Goenka jethani devrani and that Flipper goenka

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I think she is questioning if he ever loved her which is normal given the circumstances and she just got to know about it. I know the dialogues made by her made him a two-timer, but that's what one does when they are angry. They say anything to hurt the other person.

That dialogue is really echoing dadi....And in angry we will say things that doesn't had any control...Armaan nahi bola hai kya???Bina galti ke kya kya bola??..Here is getting taste of his own medicine...

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Lol. he doesnt even do civil work

I was expecting him to be the more logical one and less emotional but yahaan par he is always faltering logic wise. he still sees Ruhi as "friend"

he looks like a lawyer .. but I guess is just the business wala who sees the contracts the P and Qs are the neatly dotted.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8mavjItAzA/?igsh=a3dnOHl1YzBhcmk3

It took me 2 mins to realize that this is about that bigg boss dude and not show ka armaansmiley37

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 3 months ago
Man what is this jhula nonsense coming up? Ye Ar ne PH jake phirse dadisa wali toffee kha li kya? Matlab who makes jhula in seriuos heartbreak situation?
Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

"Armaan being madly in love with Abhira and Abhira being indifferent towards him"

I used to pray for times like thissmiley42

Bas vakeel Saab ki dimag ghum nahi hona chahiye smiley37

Pinecone thumbnail

I dont see her dialogue as hurtful or unfair. Its valid given everything he's done and what she's gone through

If Ruhi really was just an ex whom he had really moved on from she'd not have been so deeply involved in his life where she could feel the haq to draw DP up or keep on entering his bedroom/office etc.

He'd not have close danced with her ignoring his wife with whom he came with as +1 to an event.

abhira has watched him be desperate to bring her home , make Abhira apologize to Ruhi, kept on confiding to Ruhi.

So why will she not ask him some tough questions about his "pyaar" and the validity of all his tall promises.

Until 2 days back Ruhi was still in his life and he still sees her as a friend.

Thats messed up.

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

he looks like a lawyer .. but I guess is just the business wala who sees the contracts the P and Qs are the neatly dotted.

Well he did not pick up divorce papers werent right

I like that he shows his vulnerabilities amd i love his goofy majnu mode which comes only with Abhira but at his core he's supposed to be a really intelligent guy which does not come through.