Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sias2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

Yes even I feel the same ! RP Armaan I don’t know I like more then Prince’s Armaan ! I felt prince Armaan was more focused and in love with Ru. I cannot seem to imagine him doing this majnu cute antics with Abhira

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

Kaisa ghatiya baap hai ye Madhav!

Jhula todna hai to Abhira tode ye kaun hota hai……….jab jarurat thi tab to munh khola nahi ab bada himmat aa gaya hai

Abhira ko support kar raha hogasmiley37

Unko apne bete mein khud ki reflection dikh gaya hoga after abhira returned heart broken

But episode ke according dekha jaye toh it could be for armaan to mu that madhav told abhira about his past to separate them

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 3 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Madhav ko Armaan se baat karney main kya maut aati hain. Kya ajeeb harkatien karta raheta hain

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Pinecone

The best part of the confrontation with Armaan is where Abhira defines what "moving on" means. She asks him so did you and your ex part ways, cut off contact with each other to focus on your individual lives to move on. And Armaan cant reply. Because thats obviously not what he did. He couldn't fully cut off because she became his SIL but emotionally, physically there should have been a distance. But he didn't maintain that. This is the introspection he needs to have and cut off Ruhi at least now. She cant be his dost.

Yeah I liked it her counter question with Armaan were valid .. just like a lawyer she trapped him. How is Armaan a lawyer .. I think he’s just a business wala lawyer dealing with contracts n paperwork.. civil work

Whereas Abhira is the criminal lawyer

Sajini235 thumbnail
Mereko ek cheez kaafi hain ki madhav papa ki wajah se armaan aur abhira ki SR delay horaha hai 😁😁😁.... Dono hi pyaar mein pagal ho chuke the... mereko abhi se jr armaan nahi chahiye.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ok here we go at PH smiley36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0nv5qNrWb0

Well Abhira will leave once wakes up from the

nightmare of wearing fugly salwas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bKz6EWWMFk

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Mereko ek cheez kaafi hain ki madhav papa ki wajah se armaan aur abhira ki SR delay horaha hai 😁😁😁.... Dono hi pyaar mein pagal ho chuke the... mereko abhi se jr armaan nahi chahiye.

Rishta mein SR ke kaafi baad pregnancy track laate hai. Gen 2 and Gen 3 mein toh i guess leap and seperation ke baad aaya tha.

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Yeah I liked it her counter question with Armaan were valid .. just like a lawyer she trapped him. How is Armaan a lawyer .. I think he’s just a business wala lawyer dealing with contracts n paperwork.. civil work

Whereas Abhira is the criminal lawyer

Lol. he doesnt even do civil work

I was expecting him to be the more logical one and less emotional but yahaan par he is always faltering logic wise. he still sees Ruhi as "friend"