Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Posted: 3 months ago

Armaan sa if you have to do grand gestures please gift her a wardrobe full of pink outfits. Khunaas main he sahi par dusrey colors pahena start kar degi.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

I think the immortals ka Amrit has diluted and now only works as magic potion for quick cures smiley37

I thought it was the diluted Goenka vampire blood in Abhira, but Armaan sa got stabbed and then got fine with just one night's sleep smiley36

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

How many times will they have her faint? smiley36 Girlie get your potassium levels up

Laughing Hysterically GIFs | GIFDB.com

And not be pregnant, on ITV standard smiley44

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

the Gods of Rishtaverse have a wicked sense of humour ..they bless their devotees with the exact opposite of what they ask for …pray that your paths should diverge and come out just to collide smiley37
Edited by sharadrocks - 3 months ago
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I thought it was the diluted Goenka vampire blood in Abhira, but Armaan sa got stabbed and then got fine with just one night's sleep smiley36

That intense godi hug and forehead kiss mein PK movie ke language KT style mein blood transfer hogaya hoga smiley37

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Arey today while talking about Armaan, Swarna suddenly went tum toh Ruhi k parnanu ko bhi usse cheenna chahti hoo, which was so RANDOM that i almost burst out laughing smiley37smiley37 Uss vampire goenka ko cheenkey uska achaar dalti abhira smiley44

Woh baat samaj nahi aayi.????. They saw Its her pyaari par naatin was losing her arguments and justification of her Sagar se gehra pyaar...Swarna step in and out of blue bring that good for nothing par nanu and start accusing Abhira..Even Dadi become startled with her drama...Ab yeh kaunsa Naya drama hai πŸ˜€ πŸ˜„

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Oh I love him..

I love character which are meaty..

Which have immense scope of growth..

Which had so may complexities and layers that you never get bore..

Armaan is such a character..

He is not your typical AA neither he is your age old angry possesive young man...

He is everything and nothing..

Tell me, what not to love..

I could abhore his actions or I could praise his antics depending on episodes...

But this is certain that I Love the Character with all its imperfection and perfections.....

Pyaar bhi aatha hai same time pe Woh aisa kuch karega ki do lagane ka man bhi kartha hai...smiley37

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I hope he will focus on explaining his pov more than grand gestures. Even before this Ruhi reveal she wasnt a person who liked these big gifts etc.

She just needs to understand why he didn't tell her everything and why her and their relationship is gonna be different and not have a tragic fate.

And she also wants security that he will not be back to calling her misfit , immature etc.

Also when Abhira calls him out for everything, its certainly not saying he is a "playboy". πŸ™„

Her insecurities and concerns are very valid and are triggered by his behavior to her. So she's definitely not suggesting he's a loose character. She's only asking for assurance. If he could dump Ruhi who was tagged as "perfect" by him and his family then why would she have hopes of a serious lifelong commitment especially knowing how much he values his family validation. She's been touted as misfit in his house so if he can sacrifice his Pyaar for family once, why not again .

She knows he's not into casual relationships and and when he had feelings for Ruhi he must have been serious. Thats why she's insecure. Its was not a casual relationship.

He has had strong feelings, protectiveness, dosti etc for a woman like Ruhi whom he claims he did not actually "love". Abhira has witnessed it herself.

Edited by Pinecone - 3 months ago
elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Once truth out I want Abhira to say She is ashamed to say Swarna as her parnani who defends their child's any henious actions and behaved with a orphan girl so cruel with no fault of hers .If she have to choose one,Abhira should choose Armaan above MG.Even when he was mad with Abhira,he wanted to complete his responsibility that is Abhira's education.Armaan was the last hope of akshara while Akshara.if these people would have attended the call that day,Abhira won't have forced into marriage.MG should have thought the matter might be Something serious if Akshara called them after these much years.They only wanted to please Ruhi ,no other grandchild matter to him whether it is ak's ,her brother's or keerti children.And Ruhi dint have any affection towards them .She will keep hearing and seeing her Pnanu getting insulted by dadi and Sanjay but Abhira should nt defend him.Actually it is her job.But she only wanted to please dadisa and complete her lovestory .what an upbringing.

Edited by elizamerin - 3 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

The best part of the confrontation with Armaan is where Abhira defines what "moving on" means. She asks him so did you and your ex part ways, cut off contact with each other to focus on your individual lives to move on. And Armaan cant reply. Because thats obviously not what he did. He couldn't fully cut off because she became his SIL but emotionally, physically there should have been a distance. But he didn't maintain that. This is the introspection he needs to have and cut off Ruhi at least now. She cant be his dost.