News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

If you ask me, I will always prefer she rejecting goenkas when they come with their pyar & sympathy. Abhira should choose madhav & armaan and tell mg that if he feels armaan is not suitable for her, then he is the one to be blamed as it was cause of him not listening to her mumma, she had to marry armaan. So every insult/pain she suffered at poddar house, he is accountable.

I would love such a scene but as per story line abhira kabhi kisiko guilt trip nahi karti toh I dont have much hopes 🤦‍♀️

I wish koi toh bolna chahiye becoz of MG,swarna, and Ruhi ,Armaan and Abhira get married...Armaan please do the honours at the time of ak revelation smiley37

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

I felt that they should have given a better phrased last resort like dhoka to partner in marriage or something along those lines. The way the line was phrased I knew that it would give fodder to Ruhi supporters to compare to deal marriage ...

In what world is a verbal whatever deal between partners comparable to marrying one in order to stay close to another smiley37 Of course in this forum the supporters club for PL are unable to see past the 6 year old girl that she was! But not all cute children grown up to be responsible, likeable or sane adults sadly!

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

In what world is a verbal whatever deal between partners comparable to marrying one in order to stay close to another smiley37 Of course in this forum the supporters club for PL are unable to see past the 6 year old girl that she was! But not all cute children grown up to be responsible, likeable or sane adults sadly!

I don’t think it’s about that six year old girl ..if Abhira’s dad had not been who he was but rather Ruhi’s Poppy, we’d be hearing a different tune altogether smiley37
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Ufff all the annoyance on Goenkas is making me want Armaan Abhira team to be thick soon! But I also want Armaan to go crazy and Abhira to be indifferent.. Oh and I also want a couple of weeks of me time for both.. but I want them together when the identity revelation happens to band bajaofy MG!!! Pls koi tho sunlo meri!! smiley19

This might be feels problematic from some angle..But like Madhav said today they didn't get enough chance to make Bharosa with them...For that as this is a show and it must go on both leads has to bring back together under one roof or atleast one office...Not like a happy reconciliation but just bring them both infront of each other..Otherwise take a small leap and bring back...These random meetings and dreams will not move the story it will again gol gol ghoomar...

Edited by Vismaya03 - 3 months ago
Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I don’t think it’s about that six year old girl ..if Abhira’s dad had not been who he was but rather Ruhi’s Poppy, we’d be hearing a different tune altogether smiley37

How can I or anyone for that matter forget? smiley39

Ohgod! thumbnail

smiley44so PH it is?? smiley3 she didn't look accidented in RoPu's story no?? smiley37But why is she ALWAYS in pink?? Someone tell her uske liye unlucky colour hai smiley44

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Abhira meets with a tragic mishap....only to be perfectly fine after 5 mins in an episode. smiley20

Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Abhira meets with a tragic mishap....only to be perfectly fine after 5 mins in an episode. smiley20

I think the immortals ka Amrit has diluted and now only works as magic potion for quick cures smiley37

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sajini235

don't know why but I feel irrespective of abhimaan reunion, abhira will definitely get furious on goenkas when identity revealation happens specially with the way her mother died alone leaving her responsibility to armaan. If its after reunion ab will definitely take stand for armaan as he is the one who was there for her after her mom died. I still have a gut feeling that we will get a memory loss track of abhira after ak revealation and ab-ar being ready to reunite. That's when MG can take away ab from ar using her memory loss. As of now I don't see reunion soon even if ab comes back to ph for some court order in dv case. Actually I am happy if reunion is ddelaying. Then automatically kid leap will also get delayed.

The only thing I don't want to see now is Armaan going to his confused aatma mode...

Edited by Vismaya03 - 3 months ago