Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

You know how maa gets a series of aapko Kya crappy dialogues in the beshhhtt show on Star.. smiley39 Abhira should get one of the Kahaan the aap jab ye Hua wo hua type Lamba dialogue and call out every unfairness they have been putting her through and add to the list all about her mum being left alone too!! smiley7smiley7 horrible horrible people the Goenkas..

If you ask me, I will always prefer she rejecting goenkas when they come with their pyar & sympathy. Abhira should choose madhav & armaan and tell mg that if he feels armaan is not suitable for her, then he is the one to be blamed as it was cause of him not listening to her mumma, she had to marry armaan. So every insult/pain she suffered at poddar house, he is accountable.

I would love such a scene but as per story line abhira kabhi kisiko guilt trip nahi karti toh I dont have much hopes 🤦‍♀️

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 3 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Itv is barely consistent with characterization, but by far as they have written Abhira, I do not see her be chummy with Goenkas from the start Or leave Armaan for them at all. What kind of a family doesn't even bother to see how their kids are doing for twenty odd years, and Goenkas had the resources to find out if they tried. Eventually she may mellow down if manish predictably has a heart attack or something, but still they shouldn't have any say in who she decides to be with. They have literally done nothing for her.

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ufff all the annoyance on Goenkas is making me want Armaan Abhira team to be thick soon! But I also want Armaan to go crazy and Abhira to be indifferent.. Oh and I also want a couple of weeks of me time for both.. but I want them together when the identity revelation happens to band bajaofy MG!!! Pls koi tho sunlo meri!! smiley19

Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Itv is barely consistent with characterization, but by far as they have written Abhira, I do not see her be chummy with Goenkas from the start Or leave Armaan for them at all. What kind of a family doesn't even bother to see how their kids are doing for twenty odd years, and Goenkas had the resources to find out if they tried. Eventually she may mellow down if manish predictably has a heart attack or something, but still they shouldn't have any say in who she decides to be with. They have literally done nothing for her.

Abhira ka tho pata nahi.. my pottasium levels surely drop every time I see these pathetic excuses for humans on screen smiley7

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

So news flash..

How much irritated and disappointed we feel..

It would be out of character for abhira to.leave armaan for these useless goenkas...smiley36

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nephy1

So news flash..

It would be out of character for abhira to.leave armaan for these useless goenkas...smiley36

Dekho... Keep your expectations low.

We had high hopes from armaan ruhi past revelation.

Pura ulta hua hain from what we thought.

Tohhh think of track that will separate armaan & abhira & abhira's endless tears and ruhi's getting mahaan tag.

Wohi hoga show mein

Ohgod! thumbnail

So news flash..

Some of us here believe in saying the same thing over and over in 100 different ways! Did you just burst our bubble?smiley7smiley2smiley37smiley3

Edited by Ohgod! - 3 months ago
Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Guys lets wait pehle yeh raita toh simte...

Jo faila haismiley37

Is there any way to reach in tv ki duniya..

And show all other character ruhi's her kaands...smiley36

Bandi armaan ke sath bhi honest nhi thi..

There is not a singke person in show jiske sath imaandari ka rishta nibhaya ho isne..

Baki rishte toh chod hi do..

Armaan almost told her everything about him and abhira..

Abhira almost told everything about her and ruhi to armaan...

But this bhabhiji..

Yeh jitni zameen se upar hai usse kahin zyada zameen ke niche thi.

She hid so many things related to abhira-ar from armaan...

Edited by Nephy1 - 3 months ago
Ohgod! thumbnail

Guys lets wait pehle yeh raita toh simte...

Jo faila haismiley37

Is there any way to reach in tv ki duniya..

And show all other character ruhi's her kaands...smiley36

Bandi armaan ke sath bhi honest nhi thi..

There is not a singke person in show jiske sath imaandari ka rishta nibhaya ho isne..

Baki rishte toh chod hi do..

Armaan almost told her everything about him and abhira..

Abhira almost told everything about her and ruhi to armaan...

But this bhabhiji..

Yeh jitni zameen se upar hai usse kahin zyada zameen ke niche thi.

She hid so many things related to abhira-ar from armaan...

Ruhi as a character lacks honesty tbh! People grow up from being innocent children to whatever they want shaped by many things including parents, peers, situations and surrounding! Ruhi might have been a sweet sweet child but clearly the Goenkas didn't know how to nurture her into an honest, self-assured and mature person! She is volatile, self-absorbed, short-sighted and absolutely delusional when it comes to what she has decided in her mind on many many things.. I'll even give her the benefit of doubt that she may have fallen for Armaan hard and deep but she was delusional from the get go when it came to having a future with him after she entered Poddar house! Or even after Rohit left.. she saw and believed only what she wanted to!

I'm fairly certain she's not being whitewashed yet!! They are toning down her negativity for sure but I still believe she'll be called out by Abhira properly and possibly even Armaan! (I would add Rohit but who knows where he is even) If they wanted to make her squeaky clean they wild have not given Abhira that last line about staining the institution of marriage! That line took out the sting from everything Ruhi said until then! And if they had avoided it, we could have even argued that they are totally whitewashing her.. but they didn't.. so I'm still hopeful!! Let's see!!

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I felt that they should have given a better phrased last resort like dhoka to partner in marriage or something along those lines. The way the line was phrased I knew that it would give fodder to Ruhi supporters to compare to deal marriage ...