Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Please mere Saath aisa mat Karna smiley13smiley13

Kyunnnnnnnnn?? smiley3smiley37

Word Count: 1

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Where is this news coming from that he will bring Ab back to PH??

IF hindi spoiler. It is so random smiley37

It says that Abhira will visit a mandir and decide to move on from Armaan and then she will meet with an accident on her way back. She'll get unconscious, Armaan will find her and take her to PH. Kaveri will get upset but he will take a stand against hersmiley39

The most random part, Abhira will try to leave after gaining consciousness but Madhav will stop her and create drama.

Edited by Fortnight - 3 months ago
Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

yeh baat pe toh I differ ..RP wala Armaan bole toh sau takka smiley37

Oh yeah..

No differencr is there..

I thank the stars daily that RP camesmiley36

If we ignore actor and just focus on writing part than they really did a good job while writing a ML...something rare in itv...smiley36

RP ke toh kehne hi kya..

He is added on cheryy at top whuch made armaan bearable even at character's lowest and ugliest phases...smiley36

Edited by Nephy1 - 3 months ago
Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Madhav knew KP can to any length. So, instead of making Ab and Ar talk and make them understand what KP can do, he didn't let Abhimaan talk aur KP ke barien mein toh kuch bola hi nhi.

Ar told him that KP was angry with him and said a lot of things, what was this useless guy's response, mujhe emotional Karna chah raha Hai smiley39smiley39

I completely agree that madhav should have let them talk. But seeing abhira-armaan being this much lovestruck, specially armaan if madhav didn't come in between then ab tak abhira pregnant bhi ho chuki hoti....🀣🀣🀣🀦🀦🀦
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

IKR he's complex, pretty, sad and tortured. What's not to lovesmiley42

True!!!

Dekha jaye toh he has more struggle than fl.

Lives in guilt in his own house, worst he is aware of it. Gets to hear insults about his birth mother, majority family doesn't bother about him & he tries to please them, those who cares he ignores themsmiley39

After he confessed in mandap & the thappads, i have lot of sympathy for him, I guess mainly cause of mg. He should be the last person to thappad maro him. From my side, armaan earned lot of brownie points for those thappads & the fact that for the first time he chose his happiness over his family knowing what is waiting for him back home. (I was touched by those things more than him getting stabbed trying to save abhira). Also including today's episode where entire blame was put on him & the other one involved was given mahaan tagπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈ

Having said all these, I'm also aware that armaan has the super power to make me feel irritated again. Banda Tube light hain.smiley36

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

What was the point of Manish even listening to Armaan apologise to Ruhi and talk about his love smiley39 Sachin was made to earn his money for the day seems like

Edited by Ohgod! - 3 months ago
Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I feel there won't be any reunion anytime soon. Before the reunion the revelation will happen, and MG will not want Armaan for Abhira.

Abhira who would have just got a family and a link with her mother would not want to let them go.

don't know why but I feel irrespective of abhimaan reunion, abhira will definitely get furious on goenkas when identity revealation happens specially with the way her mother died alone leaving her responsibility to armaan. If its after reunion ab will definitely take stand for armaan as he is the one who was there for her after her mom died. I still have a gut feeling that we will get a memory loss track of abhira after ak revealation and ab-ar being ready to reunite. That's when MG can take away ab from ar using her memory loss. As of now I don't see reunion soon even if ab comes back to ph for some court order in dv case. Actually I am happy if reunion is ddelaying. Then automatically kid leap will also get delayed.
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

iss hisaab se she should say : tumhari P.Nanu tumhe Mubarak ..will she find the guts to say that ..the family watched today while she broke down and fell on her knees ..they even asked for her to be taken away ..and suddenly Goenka parivar ka hissa ban jayegi ? I think she should tell them : Main Sharma hi teekh hoon !

But the thing to be noted is that in all these p nanu was chup. Na abhira ko kuch bola na ruhi ko. They are saving him till revelation, ek baar abhira kaun hain jaan jayega phir aayega armaan ko thappad maarne - tumne meri bachchiyon ki zindagi barbaad kar di, mein apni bacchi ka haath (ab yeh mat puchna kaun si bacchismiley36) tumhaare jaise ladke ke haath mein kabhi nahi dunga, followed by heart attack and hospital mein admit. Blame on abhira for his health

Again abhira armaan ek dusre ko dekhke rote rahengesmiley37

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 3 months ago
Ohgod! thumbnail

How do centurions not think it was necessary for Ruhi to have told Abhira about her sky and sea love especially since she was actively pursuing it?? What kind of sanskaar is this?? And how are they ever going to justify these losers' relationship with Abhira later since they have been so crass with her?? smiley39 To knowingly be part of sabotaging a 22 years old girls life in the garb of protecting your own daughter's immoral relationship is a different kind of low smiley7

Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

But the thing to be noted is that in all these p nanu was chup. Na abhira ko kuch bola na ruhi ko. They are saving him till revelation, ek baar abhira kaun hain jaan jayega phir aayega armaan ko thappad maarne - tumne meri bachchiyon ki zindagi barbaad kar di, mein apni bacchi ka haath (ab yeh mat puchna kaun si bacchismiley36) tumhaare jaise ladke ke haath mein kabhi nahi dunga, followed by heart attack and hospital mein admit. Blame on abhira for his health

Again abhira armaan ek dusre ko dekhke rote rahengesmiley37

You know how maa gets a series of aapko Kya crappy dialogues in the beshhhtt show on Star.. smiley39 Abhira should get one of the Kahaan the aap jab ye Hua wo hua type Lamba dialogue and call out every unfairness they have been putting her through and add to the list all about her mum being left alone too!! smiley7smiley7 horrible horrible people the Goenkas..